Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

goishen

Macho Ma'am
falls_twice.gif

• 12Worf
Reactions: 11 users

Mat'hir Uth Gan

Trakanon Raider
Zero percent chance Joppa's BFF wasn't told where and how to get to the "super secret" demo area from last month's sneak peek. This would mean much more if it literally came from any other source on the entire planet. Also, a suboptimal group of level 3 and 4s taking out a rare spawn level 10 mob. Ummm....no.

zinc_turtle

Trakanon Raider
... Also, a suboptimal group of level 3 and 4s taking out a rare spawn level 10 mob. Ummm....no.
🎶 🎜 " Never fear, the fantheon white-knights are here, defending poor developers far and near! " 🎝 🎶
I love watching the years of "It's only $phase_of_development, stop complaining!" right up to the point the money runs out and everyone is laid off. So great.

goishen

Macho Ma'am
Screenshot from 2020-09-14 15-07-57.png

I'm surprised I have to bring this up, but doesn't this look kind'a... Oh, I dunno, just.... Hmmmm.

GAY AS SHIT?

• 3Worf
  • 1Salty
  • 1Edgelord
Reactions: 4 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Cant stand this dude. I had to stop reading the Pantheon discord cuz of him.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

B_Mizzle

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Ever hear of a ramp? Or a ladder?

Who the fuck cares about climbing? What a pointlessly stupid thing to waste time and resources on.

I was all in on gw2, there was alot of rabble rousing people crying for exploration and jump puzzles all through the dev cycle. Apparently some people love that stuff.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Vepil

Gamja
<Bronze Donator>
For the couple that are holding out any hope figured you guys might be interested.

pax_asset.jpg

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Iadien

Silver Knight of the Realm
here's the panel for those interested
John Smedley can't talk about what he's working on yet, but he mentions "chasing a theme" that started with EQ Next lol skip to 1:57:40 to listen to Smed

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user