Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Supposedly they have a big announcement coming. If its not that they received funding, then I cant see what the big announcement is.

goishen

Macho Ma'am
So here is a weird question, do you think Brad dying was a pro or con to this project?

I think it was a definite pro. I'm thinking that you people forget about all the shit that he did while in Vanguard. Played Hero Clix all day long, had to invite a programmer into his office because he couldn't figure out how to switch desktop backgrounds. Let some guy plow another guy's wife. This is with both guys working there at the time. I mean, yeh... He might've snorted up a few lines of whatever anybody had lying around and then gone out into the world to secure funding.

But other than that? Not much.

EDIT : Oh yah, and lied to us in long form. In mathematical terms, that would be 10e1000000000000000000000000000 words.

Last edited:

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
get

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 5 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Who else would like to give a testimonial about how ass hurt they are about a classic style MMO being released

Sevens

Log Wizard
Too Long Didn’t Watch please? I limit my time to this game browsing through gifs.

Sadly I didnt watch either...was just quoting the FB post saying they were "spilling the beans"

On a side note: Im old and cant keep up with all the internet lingo (in fact just last week found out what QQ and SHM meant). What does HMFT mean?

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Sadly I didnt watch either...was just quoting the FB post saying they were "spilling the beans"

On a side note: Im old and cant keep up with all the internet lingo (in fact just last week found out what QQ and SHM meant). What does HMFT mean?
Hold my feeding tube. Right at the bottom of the reddit thingy

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>

There’s also WCGW (What could go wrong) that has some pretty good fails. HMFT are usually more brutal.