Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
If I saw those graphics twenty years ago I'd be blown away. Now it just looks really old and underwhelming.

And here I am playing project diablo 2 because we had to take our ball and go home, form our own communities and rebuild/improve shit from *20 years ago* because modern design fails to innovate or excite.

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
And here I am playing project diablo 2 because we had to take our ball and go home, form our own communities and rebuild/improve shit from *20 years ago* because modern design fails to innovate or excite.

I hear you but there's a game for all those folks who miss a twenty year-old game, it's called Everquest. Unless they're content to have a sub 50k subscription base, and can afford to support that while drawing salaries, I don't see how this is ever going to be anything other than borderline scam/vapourware.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I hear you but there's a game for all those folks who miss a twenty year-old game, it's called Everquest. Unless they're content to have a sub 50k subscription base, and can afford to support that while drawing salaries, I don't see how this is ever going to be anything other than borderline scam/vapourware.
I have enough time and real effort into EQ, content and mechanics research to have a couple PHDs at this point.

Need a new Bradquest.

For the time they were still with him, I'm sure they heard his ideas a hundred times over while they worked out the tech stuff. I see this going in a positive but direction as I expected.

Immersion is a lost art. As is delayed gratification or creating a meaningful world. This is a rare thing to see being created today. Make fun, sure but hope for the best. We have every reason in today's age to be pessimistic. I see blind hate that reeks of corporate sabotage here. I should know, I'm guilty of trying to propagandize or hate on ActiBlizzard out of existence myself. Who knows what good any of us will do to influence things one way or the other in our respective little free time missions. But one thing is for sure, we need new MMOs and not wow clones. EQ clones I will take, for now and another 10 years until some new Shadowbane or other great innovative hope shows signs of promise.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I have enough time and real effort into EQ, content and mechanics research to have a couple PHDs at this point.

Need a new Bradquest.

For the time they were still with him, I'm sure they heard his ideas a hundred times over while they worked out the tech stuff. I see this going in a positive but direction as I expected.

Immersion is a lost art. As is delayed gratification or creating a meaningful world. This is a rare thing to see being created today. Make fun, sure but hope for the best. We have every reason in today's age to be pessimistic. I see blind hate that reeks of corporate sabotage here. I should know, I'm guilty of trying to propagandize or hate on ActiBlizzard out of existence myself. Who knows what good any of us will do to influence things one way or the other in our respective little free time missions. But one thing is for sure, we need new MMOs and not wow clones. EQ clones I will take, for now and another 10 years until some new Shadowbane or other great innovative hope shows signs of promise.

I honestly hope you find what you're looking for. I personally don't have any Vanguards left in me.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I honestly hope you find what you're looking for. I personally don't have any Vanguards left in me.

Understandable.

Ive got enough honks to last me till my last day and plenty to share.

lUPV3IP5.jpeg

Whenever some of you are tired of it, the smug delusions wear off and you're already to listen?

I'm easy to find.

Last edited:

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Lol

I'd love to meet the autistic man who's trust fund is keeping this game on life support

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users