Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Izo

Tranny Chaser
I wish I could make a podcast talking about bullshit fans might want, but I have no intention of implementing, then sitting back and collecting donations.
If only we had a podcast star on the forum. Something about sock, I forget. Anyone?

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
cant wait for the first video showing the druid vine bridge spell
Personally I'm jacked up for the 17th video that talks about it, which will certainly proceed the first video of actually showing it.

• 3Worf
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Frenzic

Lord Nagafen Raider
That sounds pretty much like streaming in general, you could be a twitch star? You got big titties? That helps I hear.

Oh yea? While I don't have big titties right now... I hear there are ways to fix that naturally, with science! Just gotta get them trans pills :honkler:

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
Nirgon when will crazy cult Fuzzy Troll lady do a podcast on her MMO? At least he game has zones and gameplay to reveal

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Aazrael

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Accidentally clicked the first page of this thread and read a few quoutes there, this seems to be a fitting one.

"Aradune_sl said:

This game has a target audience -- it is not designed to be a huge all-things-for-all-people game. It needs to be focused, and that focus needs to be making sure we're we're making a game that that audience wants. This game will be smaller, it's feature set specific, and the focus will be on making it fun first for that audience. Feature creep would destroy this game, period."

Seems all they do is adding new features.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
I thought of this game last night at BG. As a sort of tribute, the roller coaster was open to early access people (season pass holders) and is also unfinished as far as roller coaster go because of how much it breaks down, and you can't be over 6' 4" or something lol

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Accidentally clicked the first page of this thread and read a few quoutes there, this seems to be a fitting one.

"Aradune_sl said:

This game has a target audience -- it is not designed to be a huge all-things-for-all-people game. It needs to be focused, and that focus needs to be making sure we're we're making a game that that audience wants. This game will be smaller, it's feature set specific, and the focus will be on making it fun first for that audience. Feature creep would destroy this game, period."

Seems all they do is adding new features.

cocaine2.gif

• 4Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
You just wait for the video showing a rogue lowering a rope, with the group running across a druid sumnoned vine bridge to get to it.

There's gonna be some serious goal post moving on that day.

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yeah, I'll probably struggle to see it with the supermodel sitting on my face.

Something else on the list of things that aren't going to happen.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Screenshotted>
1. how long this game has been in development?

2. how many zones have they completed?

forehead

Trakanon Raider
1. how long this game has been in development?

2. how many zones have they completed?
The 6 year old gameplay videos show more progress than their recent monthly updates.
Pantheon is the Benjamin Button of MMOs. It slowly gets less developed over the years.

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The 6 year old gameplay videos show more progress than their recent monthly updates.
Pantheon is the Benjamin Button of MMOs. It slowly gets less developed over the years.

Every time they scrap and redo something, its done with less budget and more apathy. This is why any software project needs either a strong PM to annoy all the nerds or some firm and clear deadlines that carry repercussions if missed. Letting people just jerk off and do what they want leads to this mess.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users