Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Why am I watching Cohh show off noobie yard content when I saw him show off mid-level dungeon content 7 years ago
jake-and-amir-larence.gif

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
My dad worked with a dude who was working on a new house, on the roof. They had a bunch of trash at the bottom of the ladder so he hopped off the side while he was 5 or 6 feet up. He landed asshole first on a shovel that was stuck in the ground next to the ladder. It ripped through his jeans and up into his ass pretty far. They couldn’t get him into the ambulance properly so they had to drive him to the hospital in the back of a pickup. My dad thought he was fucking with him so said “Did they put a red flag on the shovel for sticking out of the truck bed?” As a joke and the dude got real serious and said “It wasn’t funny”.

Anyways that gif reminded me of that.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
4 years.

4 years. Thats all the time you get.

Then this website goes from the biggest World of Warcraft: Current Year fansite to the biggest Pantheon fansite.

Done playing with you fuckers.

etc

• 3Worf
  • 1Cringe
Reactions: 3 users

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
4 years.

4 years. Thats all the time you get.

Then this website goes from the biggest World of Warcraft: Current Year fansite to the biggest Pantheon fansite.

Done playing with you fuckers.

etc

Pantheon will not be in beta yet in "just" 4 years. I guarantee it.

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I don't have any vested interest in seeing this fail but I do know that if I'd have invested even a nickel into this game and watched that video I'd be pretty fucking vexed.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user