Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

bigdogchris_sl

shitlord
What with you people asking about paid subs for Alpha/Beta? That's the most retarded thing I've ever heard.
I know, they are not charging a subscription for alpha.

It says <snip> alpha access, digital copy of game (including 30 days paid time), <snip> Those are two distinct things. You get into alpha, and you also get the digital copy of the game (which will probably retail for 59.99) + 30 free days. MMO's always used to come with 30 free days when you buy them. So for $45 you get a $15 discount from the game and alpha access.

MrGlory_sl

shitlord
Some sort of physical swag needs to be thrown in for the 500 or so tiers. Decent 30x20 artwork print of something iconic to the game and signed by the crew or something I think would sell many more of these. Or something along those lines , just as a suggestion as there are lots who when you mix in a tangible item like that , soundtrack CD for the 300 etc , the 20-30 it might cost to make and ship , well get a better chance of someone bumping from 150 to 300 or 500.
I would like a physical map to pin up on my wall something like EQ had or AoC... that would make me happy to dip more cash into it...

Mur_sl

shitlord
Everyone needs to calm down. There are 40 days on this Kickstarter. It's not going to fund in the first day. It was a nail biter on the Camelot Unchained KS, it may be the same for Pantheon.
Is it bad that I'm looking at the money I've been saving for a down payment on a house, and thinking, "hell I can live in a ghetto apartment for another 5 years..."

I need help...

I will have google fiber in a couple years, so I could be happy here...
frown.png

tad10

Elisha Dushku
Some sort of physical swag needs to be thrown in for the 500 or so tiers. Decent 30x20 artwork print of something iconic to the game and signed by the crew or something I think would sell many more of these. Or something along those lines , just as a suggestion as there are lots who when you mix in a tangible item like that , soundtrack CD for the 300 etc , the 20-30 it might cost to make and ship , well get a better chance of someone bumping from 150 to 300 or 500.
Totally agree.

arallu

Golden Knight of the Realm
@PantheonRotF
$30k reached! Methinks we're going to have to do something pretty cool for our backers this week.

Tannlin_sl

shitlord
I'm totally on board with that.

I'm at 150, and had figured I could do a bit more, just not 150 more. But a couple of $20 add-ons, art prints, CDs. I'd even go for a signed art print.

Khayos_sl

shitlord
Went for the 150.00 I think it is the sweet spot personally. Wish I had 10,000.00 to just throw at them, because Building a dungeon or raid sounds fun as hell.

Zubei_sl

shitlord
not permitted to sell lifetime subscriptions by ks iirc
No, but you can do something like THREE-YEAR SUBSCRIPTION (commonly known as a ?lifetime? subscription) that is renewable after three years, for $1 per year (as per Kickstarter policy) Which is what Camelot Unchained did.

LadyVex_sl

shitlord
How the fuck can McQuaid even command fucking anybody's attention these days? Holy shitballs.

This shit is gonna be Vanguard 2.0 and you will all be trying to explain away 300-500 dollars of your money from the joint bank account you share with your spouse and when the game goes belly up she's going to look you in the eye and go, "Fuck, why couldn't you just be an alcoholic and HIT me, because at least THAT would make sense."

MrGlory_sl

shitlord
How the fuck can McQuaid even command fucking anybody's attention these days? Holy shitballs.

This shit is gonna be Vanguard 2.0 and you will all be trying to explain away 300-500 dollars of your money from the joint bank account you share with your spouse and when the game goes belly up she's going to look you in the eye and go, "Fuck, why couldn't you just be an alcoholic and HIT me, because at least THAT would make sense."
No joint account we have separate accounts and I really do hope its more like vanguard then WoW...

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

Reason companies don't respect consumers :p