Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I paid 350$, I'd say I'm a good supporter

watch the video of people playing the non existent game lmao

Go play Starfield, clowns!
Paid $350 for a game he can't play and even those who do can only do 1-10? in, in a couple small areas.

Shits on an actually released game you can buy for $70 that really doesn't have that many issues and which has a ton of content (even if you exclude all the generated stuff).

Just Nirgon things. Now, time to trot out "it's just a small company without many resources" line.

• 1Salty
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Shits on game which is actual 70$ trash

Supports game made/inspired by maker of best MMO (not for casuals/retards, but still is for many of them too)

I made a guestimate of what I'd spend on Blizzards junk over a few years, money I would have definitely regretted and sent it in hopefully a better direction

I'll tell ya what I might not be able to afford tho, the shipping cost of sending you this massive L after seeing a static server for Pantheon (with people playing it)

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
I paid 350$
Drunk Fran Healy GIF by Travis

Adult Swim Laughing GIF by Rick and Morty

bugs bunny eye roll GIF by Looney Tunes World of Mayhem

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 2 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Go spend 500$ on a console and a bunch of streamer HYPE TRAIN regret purchases like one of you geniuses lol

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Go spend 500$ on a console and a bunch of streamer HYPE TRAIN regret purchases like one of you geniuses lol
I am using my ps5 right now, are you playing Pantheon?

winning independence day GIF by IFC

However, I cannot criticize anyone on regret purchases. I own 2 4K monitors and a 4080 and then quit playing video games. At least you have the common sense to see that spending 350$ on Pantheon as a regrettable purchase, that’s commendable at least.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm

However, I cannot criticize anyone on regret purchases. I own 2 4K monitors and a 4080 and then quit playing video games. At least you have the common sense to see that spending 350$ on Pantheon as a regrettable purchase, that’s commendable at least.
I wonder if there is a correlation there - I bought all the top of the line stuff a few months ago, 4090, 13900, etc. and my interest in games has just.. dropped off a cliff. I kind of want to say that all this time, Ive been saying "Man, this game would be so much better if I had some awesome beast of a PC" and then.. I finally get a PC to be proud of, play the top of the line games and.. Im just not impressed and no longer have that excuse.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE

No one ever disagreed with me playing right now or not. You idiots carry on about how there's no game, no server to log into etc. Literally. Exactly these things.

Leave it it me to remind you of what you're doing for thousands of pages now. We've had people log into it and make a character, you need to move your goal posts.

Daidraco

No one ever disagreed with me playing right now or not. You idiots carry on about how there's no game, no server to log into etc. Literally. Exactly these things.

Leave it it me to remind you of what you're doing for thousands of pages now. We've had people log into it and make a character, you need to move your goal posts.
Trying a bit too hard to troll the last couple of pages. So in other news, how about you tell us what you've actually played recently.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>

A two zone test bed is not a game. There are games designed by Tiger Electronics that had more depth than this leaning tower of pieces of shit. Say it with me, “vapourware”. This is never going to release.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Name a Brad game that didn't launch. I'll wait.

See you in Terminus.
War Wizard 2 was in development and never released.

I love how this is still a Brad game when he's been dead for four years and plenty of things have evolved since then.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Hate to see everyone lose their wager on no playable game existing lol
The guy says towards the start that there is no persistent world.

Also the video is a review, not live gameplay footage. In every clip he's either stood still autoattacking a mob that takes forever to die, or is running through a boring and empty asset store map.

Best bit was when he said it was like sped up FF14 combat when it's actually slowed down FF11 combat. This game plays like it's 20 years old.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE

Read the comments on this video. You guys have such a crab pot mentality about this game its crazy.

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
i got to admit zaide stream did more for Pantheon than Redbeard flynn steam. I like Red's personality, but Zaide sounds like a screaming dick raid leader. Early Alex. On the stream Zaide openly admitted to breaking NDA not for the stream but in their discord discussion. I will avenge you, Kilsin.

Last edited:

Daidraco

i got to admit zaide stream did more for Pantheon than Redbeard flynn steam. I like Red's personality, but Zaide sounds like a screaming dick raid leader. Early Alex. On the stream Zaide openly admitted to breaking NDA not for the stream but in their discord discussion. I will avenge you, Kilsin.
You could just play games with the people here instead of making wild assumptions. Zaide Zaide 's leadership matches his type of rank in the military almost too well, and the officers in the guild are put to the task of basically being a commanding NCO. It works, oddly enough, as it was never (and probably still isnt) a pity party, nor a time to berate and demean people. I just cant fucking raid like I'm 12 years old anymore. Which wasnt his fault anyways, cause he goes to bed early af.

• 1Worf