Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Trapped in Randomonia>
It's taken me 2870 pages of this thread, but I believe there MAY BE A CHANCE we are being trolled.

• 2Worf
  • 1Jonesing
Reactions: 2 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
It's taken me 2870 pages of this thread, but I believe there MAY BE A CHANCE we are being trolled.
No, he's as real as they come. Sure, he'll occasionally say something baity but this is who he is. You can go back something like 15 years on other message boards and see the same dysfunctional and delusional thinking. Just be thankful his mental health issues aren't more severe and are focused on unimportant shit like video games.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
I was an analyst for a computer company . I worked in a service and sales for 30 years. I am disabled for physical reasons and not mental. What about you?my disability is real. I am good withing investing and making money. I can't anyone who hurts them or mistreats them.
What's your ROI on Pantheon?

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
I was an analyst for a computer company . I worked in a service and sales for 30 years. I am disabled for physical reasons and not mental. What about you?my disability is real. I am good withing investing and making money. I can't anyone who hurts them or mistreats them.
How do we know it’s real. You could just be faking a missing leg for the fame.

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Lightning Lord, I was trying to be funny to see if I could get dick's attention for quoting the post like he challenged me back months ago saying that I couldn't do it. I just wanted to show him that I could still good. That's all you got these Pantheon crybabies that want to try any in little thing to try to get me in trouble. Stand strong my brother weather the storm. Trust and believe once you see the video you'll be like damn he was telling the truth. I've always tried to tell the truth but you got non-believers and zealots out there. Trying to bring it down. How many times this week have they tried to ban me or last week or last month? And I'm still here?
0. Zero times has anyone tried to ban you in at least several weeks.

And for the record, I'm not trying to ban you either. I just want you to raise the sanity content of your posts from ~16% where you are now to >41%. The level of communication and discourse you're exhibiting in this thread isn't healthy for both the community or yourself.

So pretty please with sugar on top, get it together. Ok?

Bonus points if you post yourself falling down cause of the peg.

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
So... why have you been renting?

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Everyone backed out. I don't fear anyone. I am up front and honest with people I don't back down. Yeah may get my ass whipped and I'm going to get in a few licks myself. That's just how I roll now. I know if once I tried to post a video you're going to have people and try to copyright strike me as a result. Already know my devices in Mo so I plan to send it to couple big content creators in case that happens. All those guys like to get off fun copyright strike people that have a valid point plus asmpn hates world of Warcraft and Pantheon.

Who backed out

You said you were making an MMO podcast then made weird shit instead

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
In the last 6 months I have fallen on my way down to the street in the front yard twice before the surgery or in a orthopedic boot. So imagine it now with half a foot walking through the snow where ice with no railing on the steps and you've complained to your landlord to your bloom in the face and he doesn't want to make repairs. The housing authority didn't want to get involved because it's their job to place people in apartments and then they would have to do a little work having to move me in response. Sounds like someone needs to have a long talking to and lose her job. Don't you agree?

Did you quote yourself?

giphy.gif

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users