Rali

Trakanon Raider
He emailed me, as well.

spartacus GIF

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Good luck Minus. Ty for wanting to inspire me to be more outgoing and try new stuff.You did good and were a formidable foe. You can always come back and do my podcast. I think will want to know what it was like. I am glad you found your voice. No judgements here. good luck again.

Last edited:
  • 1Worf

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Good luck Minus. Ty for wanting to inspire me to be more outgoing and try new stuff.You did good and were a formidable foe. You can always come back and do my podcast. I think will want to know what it was like. I am glad you found your voice. No judgements here. good luck again.
This forum isn't a DM to him, you fucking moron.

Also, he can't come back to do your podcast because you don't have one and you never will.

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Minus got your message and was thankful for the kind words.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
WTF is a minus?

Juppa, stop the scam already. Stop stealing people's money.

• 1Like

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
They finally let us Champions into the inner sanctum.

The game is mechanically a bit further along than I thought.

Clerics/healers have active battle roles. Theres this readiness system and you can trade readiness to regain mana.

Paladins can heal by fighting, all kinds of stuff in here they haven't previewed.

Necros and bards are listed on some of these items, interesting.

Oh, and a pvp server. It may be slightly delayed if anything too crazy or problematic needs a fix.

There's no tokens or points for killing players, just as I had hoped. I always felt this led to the "need to farm players" rather than be part of the experience that you decided on a case by case basis.

There is definitely a game here and that's being honest.

The magical darkness and atmospheric light stuff is pretty cool, the old art was definitely unity asset stuff but their new stuff is a huge improvement and looks good when it's actually on your screen.

Looks like the haters lost out on this thread.

• 2Worf
  • 1Picard
  • 1Moron
Reactions: 3 users