Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Trathos_sl

shitlord
WTF? I designed better dungeons than that doodling on graph paper in 5th grade. This shit is pathetic.
Again you have no interest in the game, thats your right. But seriously man, if you dont care about this, why the hell are you spending this much time talking about it?

tad10

Elisha Dushku
WTF? I designed better dungeons than that doodling on graph paper in 5th grade. This shit is pathetic.
It's "early" but yeah I would have just waited on releasing it until it was "finished". I do like the multiple entrances.

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
BTW spreading the KS info on a bunch of Arabic language sites for whatever thats worth. dat oil money.

theres no p in Arabic, so its bantheon, but whatever

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
Here is to hoping this KS fails. Not only is Brad asking for your money you guys are now doing the legwork spreading the word/KS around to everywhere you can think of. You're basically paying the guy to viral market for him. Jesus Christ lol.

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So you essentially sent 20 dollars to a rich guy for making good products he was well compensated for in the past?

Do you also send Bill Gates a Christmas Card and check every year, too?
Yep, I did. You got a problem with that? Tough.

As for Bill, he gets no attaboys from me.

tad10

Elisha Dushku
Here is to hoping this KS fails. Not only is Brad asking for your money you guys are now doing the legwork spreading the word/KS around to everywhere you can think of. You're basically paying the guy to viral market for him. Jesus Christ lol.
You gotta spread the love buddy.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
You have a right to be a skeptic and not back if you don't want too, but I can't believe someone who has no interest in this game would spend literally this much time in the forum talking it down lol? It's a pre alpha version of this game, they just started working on the project like back in September, with no studio or anything. What are you honestly expecting?
Reading/talking on forums is a game in and of itself. Besides, it's not that I have no interest in the game. It's just I don't have an interest in in right now -- I need more than hope. For some, that's enough, but I'm content waiting. There's plenty of other things I can do with my time. However, as many others have said, the fact it's been worked on since September and this is all they have is not encouraging. Again, as others have said, the poor KS and poor design details is what hurts the most. I don't care that they don't have a genuine pre-alpha game going, but they should have had more thought put into all the non-actual-game stuff.

And, actually, I think the dungeon thing is one of the better things they've come out with. The problem is it's so small as to be useless. Honestly, what can you really tell from that tiny image?

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
you live in the middle of a desert. who are you to question other people's decisions?

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Again you have no interest in the game, thats your right. But seriously man, if you dont care about this, why the hell are you spending this much time talking about it?
Where have I said I have no interest in this game? I've been following it since this thread started. I've played many MMO's but none more than EQ and Vanguard. I haven't donated to this yet because they are failing so hard. This looks amateur as hell, wasn't planned out, worst kickstarter I've ever seen, zero game information other than ideas, and now a tiny image of a dungeon that consists of three hallways.

So "seriously man", I do care. I am giving them suggestions on how to fix this failure of a fund raiser and criticisms on how bad it truly is...look at my post history in this thread, nowhere do I say I want this to fail. What are you doing?

Merlin_sl

shitlord
I love the idea behind this game and an supporting quite generously, but holy fuck is that an embarrassing update. Some tiny image of a partially completed dungeon. It literally looks like it was started three days ago. A random dungeon generator could have produced that. This whole kickstarter is so painful to watch. Please guys, pull this crap down and spend the next couple of months planning a redo. Its just a total clusterfuck.

bayr_sl

shitlord
It's because of my interest in the return to classic MMOs that I shit on this thread. Basically I love the idea as much as the fanboys doing viral legwork for Brad but I'm devastated by the lack of real substance coming from the actual developers of this project. I just don't have the capacity to blindly hope it will turn out, I'm way too much of a realist/pessimist

Trathos_sl

shitlord
Reading/talking on forums is a game in and of itself. Besides, it's not that I have no interest in the game. It's just I don't have an interest in in right now -- I need more than hope. For some, that's enough, but I'm content waiting. There's plenty of other things I can do with my time. However, as many others have said, the fact it's been worked on since September and this is all they have is not encouraging. Again, as others have said, the poor KS and poor design details is what hurts the most. I don't care that they don't have a genuine pre-alpha game going, but they should have had more thought put into all the non-actual-game stuff.

And, actually, I think the dungeon thing is one of the better things they've come out with. The problem is it's so small as to be useless. Honestly, what can you really tell from that tiny image?
Hey your honest at least, I can respect that. I agree that the kickstarter page definitely needs work, I believe the dev's also agree. Unfortunately with kickstarter, you are extremely limited as far as editing things go. If they could scrap the tier thing and start from scratch they would, but hell, they have 174k in pledges atm, so why the hell would they? This is not even including the fact they still have over a month to gain even more media coverage and gather the remaining funds.

I agree the image is small, but I think its just to give a bit of a taste and to show they are actively still working on the game, and not just sitting around doing nothing. I think that's a plus either way you look at it.

Trathos_sl

shitlord
Where have I said I have no interest in this game? I've been following it since this thread started. I've played many MMO's but none more than EQ and Vanguard. I haven't donated to this yet because they are failing so hard. This looks amateur as hell, wasn't planned out, worst kickstarter I've ever seen, zero game information other than ideas, and now a tiny image of a dungeon that consists of three hallways.

So "seriously man", I do care. I am giving them suggestions on how to fix this failure of a fund raiser and criticisms on how bad it truly is...look at my post history in this thread, nowhere do I say I want this to fail. What are you doing?
Let's not play dumb here. There is a major difference between giving criticism to help, and just giving criticism for the sake of giving it (especially when its almost always in a negative tone...know what I'm saying?). So you don't want it to fail, that's great. Perhaps list out on what they can improve upon without sounding like a troll in the process. That's just my 2 cents. (I realize you could give a shit less what I think, and I respect that).

bayr_sl

shitlord
Wrong + you are borderline insane with your overzealousness for this project, that's why I don't acknowledge your posts. You're fucking nuts.