Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Aeiouy_sl

shitlord
Lore nerdism is funny, even if irrelevant.

Lore is something to be quickly clicked through before getting on with playing the game.

Just tell me what to kill npc, don't blather on about your god or sister or the evil overlord. You are just wasting my time. Mmogs should be required to have a "turn lore off" toggle.

Oh noes you messed with Evil god Thrashixeus, you better do something fast to get into his good graces otherwise random npcs who are told to love him will try to kick you in the balls.

People really care if the background for their character is a fallen immortal or a peasant pig farmer/fucker?

Zefah

<Gold Donor>
Lore nerdism is funny, even if irrelevant.

Lore is something to be quickly clicked through before getting on with playing the game.

Just tell me what to kill job, don't blather on about your god or sister or the evil overlord. You are just wasting my time. Mmogs should be required to have a "turn lore off" toggle.

Oh noes you messed with Evil god Thrashixeus, you better do something fast to get into his good graces otherwise random npcs who are told to love him will try to kick you in the balls.

People really care if the background for their character is a fallen immortal or a peasant pig farmer/fucker?
If no one cared, they wouldn't bother creating the lore. It dictates the general feel of the world.

calla_sl

shitlord
man, just got home and read the vanguard forums. what a sad day indeed. my disappointment post yesterday was based around the fact that i've played a warrior or warrior like class in all the mmos i've spent a substantial amount of time including vanguard. i was glad to see the cavalier specialization could be very similar in terms of game mechanics.

28 days to go and the ks is only at 211k =/ heres to hoping brad get this shit done.

one thing that really bothers me about sillius' reply in his interview is his unwillingness to acknowledge how his shitty attitude was another big factor in driving people away from vg. doesn't seem like he's learned his lesson.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Brad and Boogie2988 are getting awful chummy on twitter. His support of Pantheon and promotion to his viewers could single handedly fund this game.

Brad and Boogie2988 are getting awful chummy on twitter. His support of Pantheon and promotion to his viewers could single handedly fund this game.
Let's hope so.
smile.png

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
Ya... And boogie looks awful star-struck
I noticed that... i've followed Boogie for along time. Well, since the Diablo launch. Anyway, can we invite Boogie to the boards? He would fit right in.

-------------------
Back on topic:
I noticed the Crusader was announced with two paths. Can we expect two paths for every announced class? Honestly, I like that and would think that would be about the right number of classes. I'm hoping the paths on the Crusader wasn't a reaction to the Warrior comments and the two paths were actually thought of in their design doc.