Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
If we're hiring for the Rerolled-Does-Pantheon game can I be Senior Director of In-game Chat for Screen Shots?

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Ha the pantheon folks are hoping butler joins the team. Things could be getting interesting fast

Beastro

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Hey guys, what's your beef with Georgeson? A friend's wanting to know who plays EQ since what he knows of the guy makes him feel he's pretty decent running things.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Hey guys, what's your beef with Georgeson? A friend's wanting to know who plays EQ since what he knows of the guy makes him feel he's pretty decent running things.
Maybe wrong thread? From what I'm told, he was a nice guy but basically an idiot that was not qualified for his position. In a nut shell

Ceder_sl

shitlord
Brad's the guy at things like DICE that industry folks wince when they see, smile, nod, chat, then say "Thank goodness he's gone."

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
Brad is off in la pitching his game to investors apparently.
Its true apparently he had abig meeting today.

rrr_img_90410.jpg

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
I actually had that whisky. It was good but somewhat boring. We expecting far more flavor and depth. Very, very drinkable though.
The Scots are pretty miffed that the Japanese are getting more and more spots on the top 10 rankings for whisky. I like it, but for me, it's (was) Islay all the way.

Had the pretty good fortune of finding a misplaced bottle of Port Ellen 3 years ago ("Just for ref, how much?" "230?" "Ok, I'll take it. Now. Yep, I'm sure.") The reactions to Instagrams of all of us drinking it were kind of funny. Good memories, since I can't drink anymore.

(if you're not into whisky, Port Ellen closed 30 years ago and was razed to the ground to make a crafts market.This is what I got at that wrong price)

Raidan_EQ_sl

shitlord
While there's been no major development releases since the January Roundtable and Removal of the Cash Shop...

There's been two significant and very positive changes on the Pantheon team. Kilsin has been promoted from Associate Community Manager to Community Manager. No official thread has been created on his Community Manager promotion yet. And, Chris Rowan, Kuripan, CEO with the current team who left during the fallout has returned as Pantheon's Chairman/CEO. A link to Kilsin's Associate Community Manager thread and Chris Rowan's thread are below:

https://www.pantheonrotf.com/forums/...sin-to-the-pan

https://www.pantheonrotf.com/forums/...1684/so-who-is

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
You should really look yourself in the mirror when all that is left is 10 people circle jerking on your forums. Here at least we have many hundreds of people in a giant circle jerk.

Raidan_EQ_sl

shitlord
You should really look yourself in the mirror when all that is left is 10 people circle jerking on your forums. Here at least we have many hundreds of people in a giant circle jerk.
There's not a lot of posting to be sure, but there's actually been a much steadier increase of new members both paid and unpaid in the last few months.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
If we're hiring for the Rerolled-Does-Pantheon game can I be Senior Director of In-game Chat for Screen Shots?
I know this is completely a joke, but I've always wondered if a community such as ours could pull something together. We have devs, artists, project managers, writers, etc. People who have worked in various tech industries, some even in gaming.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
I know this is completely a joke, but I've always wondered if a community such as ours could pull something together. We have devs, artists, project managers, writers, etc. People who have worked in various tech industries, some even in gaming.
If Brad can rip off Muds to create EQ, We can rip off EQ to make New EQ.