Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
They've made it. Someone selling shirts without their permission.Amazon.com: PAYYAND Mens Pantheon Rise Of The Fallen T-shirt: Clothing
deXdyvo.png

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I was born with one. Well, sometimes two depending on how dirty I feel.

Dalien

Registered Hodor
Future Features
Non-Instanced Housing
Did none of these guys play UO? On the populated servers half of the world map was a maze of shitty ghetto houses. I guess they'll need to get to the "populated servers" stage before they need to consider it as a problem though.

Faux

Lord Nagafen Raider
Did none of these guys play UO? On the populated servers half of the world map was a maze of shitty ghetto houses. I guess they'll need to get to the "populated servers" stage before they need to consider it as a problem though.
In UO, it was really annoying for sure. Vanguard had non-instanced housing too, but it was only in certain designated areas. Some were more desirable then others, and it was possible not to be able to find a spot since it was limited availability.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
I'd rather have a whole expansion of content before housing is even considered..
HAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But what about those weather effects having impact on spell casting ability, and NPC behavorial AI, and.... AND.... and.... AND....

Holy fuck, At least player housing was fucking a reachable goal. Having your lightning spell cast more damage in the midst of a hail storm while little timmy NPC runs for cover in a house and the house roof will suffer from hail damage....

Oxy it up with your pal and write another design doc. SKype in Peter Molyneux. Record it, and then post it. We will have a lot of fun in the neighborhood of make believe.

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
Housing. Non-instanced. Are they going to fix Vanguard design, or is this the same train-wreck all over again?

I know what they need. No fast travel! Instead you can form an offline caravan before you log out and your friend that's the biggest punching bag of your group can be forced to run the caravan to the new location you hope is where you want to be the next day! Meaningful travel!!!

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
HAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But what about those weather effects having impact on spell casting ability, and NPC behavorial AI, and.... AND.... and.... AND....

Holy fuck, At least player housing was fucking a reachable goal. Having your lightning spell cast more damage in the midst of a hail storm while little timmy NPC runs for cover in a house and the house roof will suffer from hail damage....

Oxy it up with your pal and write another design doc. SKype in Peter Molyneux. Record it, and then post it. We will have a lot of fun in the neighborhood of make believe.
The description they wrote doesn't sound like it's going to be some impossible feat.. Go back and read it...What part in particular did you view as overly impossible to create in game?

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Housing. Non-instanced. Are they going to fix Vanguard design, or is this the same train-wreck all over again?

I know what they need. No fast travel! Instead you can form an offline caravan before you log out and your friend that's the biggest punching bag of your group can be forced to run the caravan to the new location you hope is where you want to be the next day! Meaningful travel!!!
hope you've been spending quality time with your penis..

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
The description they wrote doesn't sound like it's going to be some impossible feat.. Go back and read it...What part in particular did you view as overly impossible to create in game?
I'm laughing at the fact that you think player housing won't be in at launch, but something never done before in MMORPGs will somehow make it in at launch via the unity engine. That's fucking hilarious. And it makes me think brad may have relapsed and that seriously, honestly, would suck.