Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'll be very disappointed if I don't see questions in the Twich chat about mozzarella sticks, fuzzy trolls, rerolled skeletons, and 'will it rock' emotes.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
tumblr_notzgrvD9N1uqlxd1o1_250.gif

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Brad's in the twitch chat already answering random questions/making claims. I just went there to enjoy the EQN wailing, didn't expect the cult leader to be there 3 hours early.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I have to get ready to meet friends from out of town, so I hope that someone is recording stuff for posterity

JarekStorm_sl

shitlord
I'd just like to take a moment and acknowledge how masterfully Elidroth trolled everyone here during the entire DBG debacle. From, "It's only a name change!" right through 150 people being fired, and on to "Oh I quit DBG months ago, but everything there is fine!" Bravo sir, bravo.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I'd just like to take a moment and acknowledge how masterfully Elidroth trolled everyone here during the entire DBG debacle. From, "It's only a name change!" right through 150 people being fired, and on to "Oh I quit DBG months ago, but everything there is fine!" Bravo sir, bravo.
Elidroth wasn't a troll, he was just wrong.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
looks like UT showed up to the twitch
I was already told to kill myself
smile.png

On a side note, Brad and I had a side bar conversation. I told him to be truthful with his audience this time around and stick to the core basics of what he was going to show. Enough of the BS, and I also told him to take down that dynamic weather/NPC Behavior stuff down listed as "in at launch" and stick to world building and animations. He assured he isn't doing any funny shit this time around.

So, with that said, we'll see what they came up with.

Pretty safe to say he knows this is his last chance at having any sort of credible reputation and hit the bottom of the barrel last time.

We will see how this plays out on the stream.

Edit: I am now trying to get Convo in the alpha.

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
On a side note, Brad and I had a side bar conversation. I told him to be truthful with his audience this time around and stick to the core basics of what he was going to show. Enough of the BS, and I also told him to take down that dynamic weather/NPC Behavior stuff down listed as "in at launch" and stick to world building and animations. He assured he isn't doing any funny shit this time around.
Seriously, dude does need to do a better job at constraining himself and have a talk with his team about what it means to set realistic expectations and downplay things. That's just good business practice.

Pretty safe to say he knows this is his last chance at having any sort of credible reputation and hit the bottom of the barrel last time.
It's funny, EQ was such a smash success and VG such an abysmal failure- and Brad has nothing else to really show. To be honest, he is sitting at 50-50 right now. Since VG, most people have been assuming that EQ was much the fluke and VG the reality. If he could pull off what he hopes, he would go along way in proving the converse is true. In other words "Actually, that Brad guyisa really talented game maker, he just was going through a rough time during the VG fiasco and now he is back to being a genius." Obviously, that's a very, VERY big "if." But it's an interesting thought.

We will see how this plays out on the stream.
I'm on record about how little words, screenshots, and promo videos mean. But actual live gameplay is a first (and big) step in actually showing something meaningful about your game. Exciting stuff