Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Merlin_sl

shitlord
Gotta laugh at the $30 million dollar vaporware going tits up on the same day Brad PLAYS his game online. Gotta give him credit, he keeps getting knocked down, but stands right back up again.

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player
Watching this I am curious if this was a better idea than crafting a nice demo?

This is nice and all, but I don't really see anything that makes Pantheon unique. (Whereas a slick demo might have shown the selling points)

Just curious if you guys think this creates more "Buzz" ?

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I once had hopes and dreams and I just knew I would have an exciting life. What am I doing on a Friday night? Watching a fucking Pantheon pre alpha twitch stream. Fucking shoot me.

Maric

N00b
Re: the live stream. I'd play this. I love the forced group dynamic. So sick of everyone soloing through shit.

Raign

Golden Squire
Watching this I am curious if this was a better idea than crafting a nice demo?

This is nice and all, but I don't really see anything that makes Pantheon unique. (Whereas a slick demo might have shown the selling points)

Just curious if you guys think this creates more "Buzz" ?
Watching them actually play the game rather than a fancy demo that everyone will shit on as staged? Yeah.. I think it does

Sithro

Molten Core Raider
Yup, a new EQ. I'm in, they got me. I do hope they add some fresh ideas, though. But this is looking solid and it's looking like EQ.

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
Still needs a lot of work, but hey color me impressed that this is still being worked on at all. If you would have told me immediately following their hilarious kickstarter that they would be streaming some rudimentary gameplay in Q1 2016 and that EQN had been all but moth-balled I would have called you crazy.

Fubarbox_sl

shitlord
I know it shows nothing "Pantheon" yet, but it's a pre alpha showing the core they are going to build on, so I am fine with that. I do not know how things will progress in the end, but this game already feels like a modern Eq1 and if they can actually take it to launch quality, I will be happy. But who knows what will happen in the long run. I will say, the inventory and the buff sound put a smile on my jaded face.