Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player
Ok, that answered my question thank you.

I assume the goal of this was to create pledges on the site, I hope it works out for them.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I hope that Convo can stop trying to tear Pantheon down now

EDIT: Also we might need to swap the Mozz Stick pic so that Brad is eating them instead and not paying attention to Smed

Quaid

Trump's Staff
They are getting damn close to the point where they can launch a new crowdfunding page. Ask for something reasonable like $100k.

Iadien

Silver Knight of the Realm
My expectations were very low, but I'm enjoying what I'm seeing so far. The social aspect of playing is what is making me excited the most.

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
Still needs a lot of work, but hey color me impressed that this is still being worked on at all. If you would have told me immediately following their hilarious kickstarter that they would be streaming some rudimentary gameplay in Q1 2016 and that EQN had been all but moth-balled I would have called you crazy.
I would say most feel this way. Brad, and several others, needs to realize this community really supported him in the beginning. People changed their avatars, talked him up, and really gave him a chance when other didn't. When the Kickstarter began going off the tracks, it really felt like the same old, same old so I will say i'm happy for him and this team. As I've said before, I want him or any game for that matter to succeed, if one would it would benefit the playerbase but it seems it is the customer that has been dragged through the mud way too many times. I'm hoping they get it right and don't start coming off the rails.

Hope they understand the joking and trolling is still fair game.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I'll be the guy that says this isn't gonna be good.

Yes, this is mostly because I don't want to suck a homeless man's cock on camera