Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
If they would have done the kickstarter now, they would have got funded. Boy what a fuck up that was trying to cash in on his name with no work. It is gonna take a lot more then what they showed tonight to get me excited. At least they have done something though.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
If they would have done the kickstarter now, they would have got funded. Boy what a fuck up that was trying to cash in on his name with no work. It is gonna take a lot more then what they showed tonight to get me excited. At least they have done something though.
His name was worth $400k+. That wasn't the mistake. The mistake was misunderstanding what makes Kickstarter campaigns successful, and then poorly executing one on top of that.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Twitch feed didn't look so great when moving. When he was still the world looked pretty damn good, but i still wouldnt play it

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
I'm sure i'd be a sucker and tried it regardless what he did because i've tried everything else. I'm not going to think much about it for now but today did raise my curiosity to check back probably August or maybe October to see how far they get from today.

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player
I did enjoy when they showed and mentioned a separate type of Mana that could be filled in different zones for different spells.