Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Sometimes I get up off the seat mid loaf to check my "visual progress".

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Brad is the one eating Mozza sticks now
A mozz stick dinner for one.
frown.png

Elidroth_sl

shitlord
So.. Brad might get upset at me for saying this.. but I'll go ahead anyway. I've played his internal alpha.. He's absolutely making progress. It's not FAST progress, but considering the size of the team, it IS progress. If he can keep up the momentum, and maybe get some actual cash influx, I actually think he has a good shot at making a successful game out of it. I know everyone here loves to talk shit about Brad, especially because of his past.. but the reality is he's still pushing forward. How many of you can say that? Completely ignoring both his success and failure of the past.. the fact is.. he's making a game.

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
He's making a game. Are you?
This argument only works against people who may actually be striving to make a game while criticizing Brad. As far as I'm aware, aside from Tyen's strange obsession with EQ Browser, no one here is actually trying so the whole "Are you?" being used as a counter to the trolls is a pile of shit argument.

Oh, and that weird thing Ut tried to put together.

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player
So.. Brad might get upset at me for saying this.. but I'll go ahead anyway. I've played his internal alpha.. He's absolutely making progress. It's not FAST progress, but considering the size of the team, it IS progress. If he can keep up the momentum, and maybe get some actual cash influx, I actually think he has a good shot at making a successful game out of it. I know everyone here loves to talk shit about Brad, especially because of his past.. but the reality is he's still pushing forward. How many of you can say that? Completely ignoring both his success and failure of the past.. He's making a game. Are you? Do I think the whole financial fiasco surrounding the initial steps on this was horrible. Yep. Hopefully he'll pay people back for that someday and make it right. But again.. the fact is.. he's making a game.
I respectfully disagree with many of the points made here.

I think it's a mistake to argue the "making a game" debate and not include his past. (At least the recent past with KS and clusterfuck that was funding)

As it's been said before, many on this board were HUGE supporters at first and would have been the biggest cheerleaders....but the obvious and several mistakes one-after-one has left them synical and jaded.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
How many of us can say we're a success in our professional lives? A lot of us i bet. How many of us pissed a way millions of dollars of funding and personal cash, swindeled internet nerds and stolen drugs from people and fired everyone in a parking lot? Probably just Curt.