Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Chris

Potato del Grande
Is that a new Marble Madness map?

InsidiousReasonableHalicore-size_restricted.gif
Urgh triggered. Had that piece of shit game on Sega Master System when I was 7 years old. So hard.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Man I loved that game on my Xbox 360. Was my first exposure to the game, but clearly there are earlier iterations. I’d be interested in playing a new one, if anyone knows where I I find that. Also really enjoyed Trials HD on my360. If there’s a modern version of that I’ll ask for recommendations on that too.
Thanks boys
There have been a lot of Trials games over the years. This video covers them. Which system they are on, expansions, etc.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Some of the later levels of Marble Madness were way too hard for me as a kid. That game had real difficulty and I hope this one does too.

• 1Like

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Is this game in alpha? How much money do I have to donate to play it?

• 1Repost
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
lol I still have a buddy who games with a trackball. He’s terrible at FPS.
I had to google if you could even still buy them, and you can. Thats f'n crazy to me. But it looks like theyve upgraded a bit to some dual laser mouse/track ball precision level shit. No idea when the fk I would ever need to be on that level, in any craft/field, but thats pretty cool. Ya, I wouldnt be playing a FPS with any of those. Fk that noise.

• 1Like

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I always wanted a 4 person setup of that arcade game "The Grid", I think Midway made it. It had a track ball and flight stick. Took a little getting used to but I ended up loving it.

Anyways, what classes you guys thinking about rolling up?

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I always wanted a 4 person setup of that arcade game "The Grid", I think Midway made it. It had a track ball and flight stick. Took a little getting used to but I ended up loving it.

Anyways, what classes you guys thinking about rolling up?
I hemmed and hawed but I think my main will be a Grifter and my alt will be an Addict.

The True Believer has some interesting abilities -- you might really enjoy it.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Moors002-1024x532.png

Picture from Pantheon Community College 3D art class.

"Go play WoW you sick addict!"

• 1Mother of God