Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Well I reacted to this post with a Truth, but as I look around at my fellow Americans, roughly 1 in 3 are obese or morbidly obese (Mississippi alone is almost 50% at this point lol), and we would likely bankrupt this system as these fat, chain smoking&drinking fucks would go to the now free doctor's office 4 times a week. Don't see how it would work :p

...anyone here in the beta yet? Is there a year 10 beta yet?
I can find a million problems with every country. Leave my honky tonk Hicks and bubba gump shrimp folks alone.

Brad had more than enough opportunities to have health insurance through his companies, and more than enough money to pay for the treatments all in cash. Him snorting every dollar up his nose off a hookers ass in the passenger seat of a lambo was probably not the most conservative choice he could have made. That’s likely where all the regret stemmed from that led him down this road of failures.

Im not mocking him, cause I’d probably do the same if I was successful enough to make millions. Just saying, he could have made better choices and it’s hard to feel pity for him.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
someone was saying somthing about having to call the police or FBi on someone for making a terroristic threat against a child? Was it Jestor Rodo?

Rali

Trakanon Raider
1648816029583.png

• 2Worf
  • 2Like
  • 2Double Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Announcing post launch content when you aren’t even in alpha. Announcing something that probably 12 people will have access to. Admitting your release game is going to have crafting bots. I love everything about this.

(Also I really hope it’s their April Fools joke, for their sake. Either way it’s hilarious)

Last edited:
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
If only they put this much effort into making another zone.
Why would they do that? They get money from retards just by putting out videos of an empty zone and garbage mechanics that they cycle through, with the occasional update about a new feature that probably took someone a day to implement, but somehow accounts for the whole team’s 6 months of effort.

xmod2

<Gold Donor>
Pretty good April fools joke. Lands harder knowing that pre-alpha will be 15 years old when the game releases, just like Wow Classic.

• 1Like

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Why would they do that?
Some guys on an ancient forum turned their thread into a fail gif thread.

I'm trying to make Nirgon's low effort posts for him so we can get back to posting gifs. Would it help if I ended my post in whews and lads?

• 1Like

Rael

Golden Knight of the Realm

So mobs are going to have their difficulty artificially inflated so they undercon from level 5 upwards. The whole 'mobs at your level are much stronger than you' thing is a leftover from EQ1 designers not really knowing what they were doing at the time, it isn't a desirable mechanic. There are other ways to encourage grouping beyond just having mobs undercon. I'm supposed to be a heroic adventurer, I shouldn't be getting my ass handed to me by a spider/orc/whatever that's the *same level as me.*

• 1Picard

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

So mobs are going to have their difficulty artificially inflated so they undercon from level 5 upwards. The whole 'mobs at your level are much stronger than you' thing is a leftover from EQ1 designers not really knowing what they were doing at the time, it isn't a desirable mechanic. There are other ways to encourage grouping beyond just having mobs undercon. I'm supposed to be a heroic adventurer, I shouldn't be getting my ass handed to me by a spider/orc/whatever that's the *same level as me.*

There must be a ceiling on that surely.

It's like a level 1 outside of Freeport getting his ass kicked by a grass snake while watching as a level 60 gets his ass kicked by it's 65th level brother.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Simply having "Weak < Normal < Elite < Champion < Raid" is all that needs to be done. Taking the con system back to the stone age just for the sake of artificial difficulty is dumb. Adjust the difficulty and exp ratio off of those con tiers and let the player have some semblance of knowing what the fuck is going on. Weak is for mobs that swarm you, Spiders, etc. Normal is for Bandits. Elite is for tougher bandits. Champion is for named rares / "Bandit Lord". Raid being Dragon_01. You can solo up to Normal, everything else is group recommended.

Indie devs get so fucking annoying when they think obscuring basic ass information is somehow adding difficulty to the game. They could have a great game, but they'll be riddled with dumb ass decisions like trying to hide your total crit rate which is clearly labeled on the armor and forces the player to step away from the "fun" and do fucking math for a minute. Yes, you clearly not putting that stat on the rest of the character sheet is adding such a huge amount of depth and difficulty! Fucking rookie shit.