Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

xmod2

<Gold Donor>
He knows more about the Pantheon community than anyone else in the thread, spends time making podcast logos / layouts / scripts, etc. I sleep better at night believing he's real rather than the alternative, that there is someone out there with so much autism to spare that they can successfully pull off a Mr. Sox alt.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
God it's too good to be true. He does know too much about Pantheon compared to Foler the big tourist.

Mr. Sox I'm sorry I thought you were a Foler alt.

I believe you are a genuine rising Fallen.

When's the podcast dawg?

Oh, I did not fuck with any of your shit or know anything about it. You call the feds on whoever and if I can help let me know.

Msg me on discord thru the Pantheon channel, I'm Champion tier.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Which one of y'all is 2tubes or minus?

I think Mr. Sox is in some kind of trouble.

What's going on here? I love this guy.

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
The first EQ story that you have never heard before. Part 1

I only had two dealings before joining FOH forums a few months ago- I used to raid with Alex for about three years off and on (2016-2019) in Freelance as a cleric named Starlezza or Gezzus on the Cazic server. One day in VIP Pantheon chat, I talked about James Earl Jones being a member of my guild on VOX and how I kicked him out of the guild for playing WOW after we power lvled him to level 90 and got him his 2.0 epic. He seemed more concerned about Furor and mentioned a HOF post about monk vs. warrior tanking on the Druid's Grove website. Convo confirmed part of the story when he asked me if I was in FOH after mentioning James's name. I told him I was never a member of FOH, just Freelance. It wasn't a big deal. James was a terrible player, but I enjoyed talking to him. I told him right off the bat I was a Trekkie. One night, in guild chat, was the first time I heard about Pantheon and the trips to Hawaii. I vaguely remember Vanguard. Now, Vox players, for some reason, have a nasty habit of transferring to Bristlebane or Cazic for some odd reasons. No one raids on Vox; however, they run macro-bots 24/7. The time frame was around winter 2018 when all of this took place, and this was I first heard about Jason Epstein's investments into several gaming companies, Turbine and another company, to booster up his new stock portfolio. He had acquired SOE after EQ Next failed to launch and after the Lizard Squad cyber-attack.

The industry was in shambles at this stage of the game, and the AoC project was starting to get off the ground. WAR was about to start brewing between the game companies for the number one position slot. Pantheon was having financial problems with the kick starter failing. You have to remember I didn't play any other games but EQ, and I wasn't that good of a player. Many people were upset that Brad was the only one getting paid, and he had to sell his shares because his wife was sick. For some reason, I thought it was Jason's wife who was ill with cancer at the time. Maybe it was both of them. Someone had linked the story that Jason was involved with the Russian Mafia as a hedge fund manager in New York when he worked for Columbus Nova, and they were going to have their assets frozen. I had inside info 6 months before the story broke. As a result, Daybreak laid off 80% of their staff for four years to keep the lights on. Many of the team went to work for Intrepid, and some people left the industry wholly frustrated and pissed off.

Last edited:

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Punch baby strollers is being mean to me. Want me to show you where he touched me on my doll.

comicshowthecourt1.png

• 2Worf

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
I only had two dealings before joining FOH forums a few months ago- I used to raid with Alex for about three years off and on (2016-2019) in Freelance as a cleric named Starlezza or Gezzus on the Cazic server. One day in VIP Pantheon chat, I talked about James Earl Jones being a member of my guild on VOX and how I kicked him out of the guild for playing WOW after we power lvled him to level 90 and got him his 2.0 epic. He seemed more concerned about Furor and mentioned a HOF post about monk vs. warrior tanking on the Druid's Grove website. Convo confirmed part of the story when he asked me if I was in FOH after mentioning James's name. I told him I was never a member of FOH, just Freelance. It wasn't a big deal. James was a terrible player, but I enjoyed talking to him. I told him right off the bat I was a Trekkie. One night, in guild chat, was the first time I heard about Pantheon and the trips to Hawaii. I vaguely remember Vanguard. Now, Vox players, for some reason, have a nasty habit of transferring to Bristlebane or Cazic for some reason. No one raids on Vox; however, they run macro-bots 24/7. The time frame was around winter 2018 when all of this took place, and this was I first heard about Jason Epstein's investments into several gaming companies, Turbine and another company, to boost up his new portfolio. He had acquired SOE after EQ Next failed to launch and after the Lizard Squad cyber-attack. The industry was in shambles at this stage of the game, and the AoC project was starting to get off the ground. WAR was about to start brewing between the game companies for the number one position slot. Pantheon was having financial problems with the kick starter failing. You have to remember I didn't play any other games but EQ, and I wasn't that good of a player. Many people were upset that Brad was the only one getting paid, and he had to sell his shares because his wife was sick. For some reason, I thought it was Jason's wife who was ill with cancer at the time. Maybe it was both of them. Someone had linked the story that Jason was involved with the Russian Mafia as a hedge fund manager in New York when he worked for Columbus Nova, and they were going to have their assets frozen. I had inside info 6 months before the story broke. As a result, Daybreak laid off 80% of their staff for four years to keep the lights on. Many of the team went to work for Intrepid, and some people left the industry wholly frustrated and pissed off.
GIF by Mashable

• 7Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 7 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Mr. Sox were you having a bad night or something when u DMed me all that stuff? Hope you weren't serious. We Pantheon pals gotta stand united.

Rael

Golden Knight of the Realm
I used to raid with Alex for about three years off and on (2016-2019) in Freelance as a cleric named Starlezza or Gezzus on the Cazic server.
Furor was playing EQ and running PUG raids while working for Blizzard? WTF?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
"If I tell you the blueberries are ready, you better get yourself a bucket if you want to eat."

You know Ben Dean was raiding with me on Bristlebane on the night while he was modding a Pantheon stream. We were having a conversation while the stream was going on. He said something in chat and on the raid while the BB pick-up raid was going on. I have heard his voice a thousand times, so I instantly recognized it. But we were typing back and forth as the stream was going on, and it freaked me out because I thought I imagined his voice, but it was his voice. He was multitasking and got caught. I read somewhere on this forum he was on a TLP as an officer whose server transferred to VOX. Again, Vox people love moving to BB for some odd reasons. Draxx of P+ was in the same guild as me, but I never heard his voice in chat. Now, Kyle Olsen was in my New World guild. He approached me upfront and asked me if I was the legendary Bart, he had heard so much about from the staff. It's not hard to believe that Devs and famous people play online games. They are human too.

The only person that ever cared about Comvo was Minus. Cowboys versus Eagles Bullshit. @tubes would always ask whatever happened to Convo like he was his long-time lost love. Why he leave the company days before the larger investment of 5 Million dollars. It was so hard to make the connection from 2tubes and Minus.

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I don't think Pantheon is a scam. I think Brad was desperate and did some uncool things, and he was hoping that someone who bail him out, but it never happened. He had to sell off many of his prize assets, including his shares of stock in VR. I honestly think he was forced out of the company and Joppa was the new face. I have heard stories from other content creators that there were signs of drug use when communicating with them a few weeks before he died. I wonder if Joppa went to the funeral.

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Crazy like a FOX. on a side note, that old Johhny Boy got tanked up on coke and beat the fuck out of his GF up several times over the years. Does it make it right? No. But it reminds of a riddle someone once asked me. What do the truth, justice, and the law not have in common? The absence of money.

• 1WTF
  • 1Worf

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Convo, answer the question for me do you remember having a conversation with me about James Earl and FOH in VIP chat? I will not ask you why you left VR because it is none of my business. I realize the Power company keeps you busy in PA, and it is a type of job you need to remain focused on while you are doing it. "Your buddies" were always making comments on stream that you were so slow. They were always commenting constantly on waiting on you, and eventually, they had to redesign all of your content anyway. People have already confirmed that James and the druid incident happened as I heard. I will make sure to forward the story to TMZ.

Last edited:

xmod2

<Gold Donor>
I am enjoying the alternate Everquest cinematic universe, with James Earl Jones and Furor raiding on TLPs. Is it more likely someone in the guild had a deep voice and people jokingly called him James Earl Jones? Probably. But who wants to live in that world.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users