Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Its like taking a hobo to a wine tasting...

And after waiting an hour you are served raisins, and then they replace the casks for the 6th time and start the fermentation process over, and one of the servers starts talking about how they're gonna have various fruit medleys and even mead, but by midnight still no wine has been served. Then you tell us how people who drink beer are fucking losers except you used to drink more than anyone until you got cut off one night and were mad you couldn't binge drink even more. Then the homeless guy goes and pisses on the neighboring establishment and gets taken off in a rickshaw.

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Hope you rethink this and fill out an app for our guild, it is going to be extremely "anti pk" on the pvp shard

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
get

• 3Worf
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
I'm not trying to be cynical or negative but this does look like a backwards step. I'm sure there are some additional passthroughs and optimizations to be had but for Pantheon fans and followers this had to be a little deflating. Poor guys.... I had no expectations and this was a little sad. Best of luck to them...

• 1Solidarity
  • 1WTF
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
I'm not trying to be cynical or negative but this does look like a backwards step. I'm sure there are some additional passthroughs and optimizations to be had but for Pantheon fans and followers this had to be a little deflating. Poor guys.... I had no expectations and this was a little sad. Best of luck to them...

So you had no expectations and were still let down hard. Your post is the spirit animal of this thread!

• 1Worf
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 1 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Can't wait to see ur faces when all the place holder stuff is gone. At least it wasn't Ms paint like Blizztard :).

• 1Cringe

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Holy fucking hell, I'm on the train back home right now and I literally just laughed hysterically for like 5 minutes straight to the point of tears from one of the comments on this video. Scroll down until you see a comment by Melaniefaye and read that and some of the replies, especially the one by clayton patterson. Legit some of the funniest shit I've ever heard in my entire life.

Last edited:

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
So you had no expectations and were still let down hard. Your post is the spirit animal of this thread!

Just saying that I feel sorry for them and for their supporters. Even though I have no reason to expect anything more and probably shouldn't care, I would have hoped they would have released something to give a spark or hope or excitement but instead, this seems like its going in the wrong direction. 🤷‍♂️

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Can't wait to see ur faces when all the place holder stuff is gone. At least it wasn't Ms paint like Blizztard :).
Ya guys, just wait til you see placeholders 2.0.

They should honestly just rename the game to Pantheon, Place of the Holders.

• 1Like

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Replace the place holders with place holders is your bet eh, kinda like the backwards development? Not that I've seen. Let's see how it goes, cuz it's goin.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Replace the place holders with place holders is your bet eh, kinda like the backwards development? Not that I've seen. Let's see how it goes, cuz it's goin.

Replaceholders!! It's cutting edge tech!

• 1Worf

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Are we still talking about Sox getting out of the shaw?

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users