Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
You want to know how i got the name Dead Toe Society. My best friend for more 40 years looks exactly like Robin Williams. Sadly, he is not but Robin is one of my favorite actors. This is my favorite scene.

• 1Cringe
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
You want to know how i got the name Dead Toe Society. My best friend for more 40 years looks exactly like Robin Williams. Sadly, he is not but Robin is one of my favorite actors. This is my favorite scene.

What, Robin Williams wasn't in your guild? He was on mine. Played a bard, iirc.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider

Pretty much the same reason I named my podcast Wet Dreams May Cum

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Dead Toe Society.
Side Eye Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

and because I don't want to be off topic;

old-lady.gif

• 7Worf
  • 1Mother of God
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 9 users

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Centuries ago, the cunning pirate crew of Captain Bart was swallowed by a time vortex, sucking them straight into the Bermuda Triangle. But they weren’t alone; a wild group of sea monsters went with them, and after what felt like an agonizing eternity together, they emerged in unfamiliar modern times.

Current people were baffled and intrigued by how they had disappeared into thin air for so long. But vanishing for centuries was the least of the crew’s worries.

When they drifted ashore, their ancient vessel Abacus stood out like a DEAD TOE among modern ships. Bart and his friends also discovered that they were now undead at sea and human when on land.

But they didn’t let any of that stop them from trying to fit into this new world. So, using their abundance of stolen gold, the crew outfitted Abacus with the latest technologies to watch and stream modern content.

That led Captain Bart and his sailors, Maggie, Chris, Diego, and Cort, to create fun content alongside their mystical sea monster friends; Grin the shark, MerMama the siren, Bermuda the parrot, and RBG the color-changing squid. All while navigating unfamiliar waters and searching endlessly for a way home.

Naturally, the unconventional gang and their unique situation caught the attention of the local press, getting quite a name for themselves; the Dead Toe Society.

Last edited:
  • 1Double Worf
  • 1Committed
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 3 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Centuries ago, a time vortex swallowed the pirate crew of Captain Bart and a pack of sea monsters, hurling them into the Bermuda Triangle. After what seemed like an eternity, they emerged in modern times, leaving people baffled as to how they remained undetected for so long. The crew, now undead when at sea and human when on land, drifted ashore and caused a stir with their ancient vessel, the Abacus, which stood out like a DEAD TOE among modern ships. Using their gold, the crew outfitted their ship with the latest technologies, but were still stranded in unfamiliar waters. Captain Bart's team comprised the sailors Maggie, Chris, Diego, Cort, the shark Grin, the siren mermaid MerMama, the parrot Bermuda, and the color changing squid RGB. In the daytime, the crew watches and streams modern content, searching for a way back to their own time. Their unconventional arrival and unique situation caught the attention of the local press, who dubbed them the Dead Toe Society.
Great podcast, faggot

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Centuries ago, a time vortex swallowed the pirate crew of Captain Bart and a pack of sea monsters, hurling them into the Bermuda Triangle. After what seemed like an eternity, they emerged in modern times, leaving people baffled as to how they remained undetected for so long. The crew, now undead when at sea and human when on land, drifted ashore and caused a stir with their ancient vessel, the Abacus, which stood out like a DEAD TOE among modern ships. Using their gold, the crew outfitted their ship with the latest technologies, but were still stranded in unfamiliar waters. Captain Bart's team comprised the sailors Maggie, Chris, Diego, Cort, the shark Grin, the siren mermaid MerMama, the parrot Bermuda, and the color changing squid RGB. In the daytime, the crew watches and streams modern content, searching for a way back to their own time. Their unconventional arrival and unique situation caught the attention of the local press, who dubbed them the Dead Toe Society.

Just when the think it can't get any sadder

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Centuries ago, a time vortex swallowed the pirate crew of Captain Bart and a pack of sea monsters, hurling them into the Bermuda Triangle. After what seemed like an eternity, they emerged in modern times, leaving people baffled as to how they remained undetected for so long. The crew, now undead when at sea and human when on land, drifted ashore and caused a stir with their ancient vessel, the Abacus, which stood out like a DEAD TOE among modern ships. Using their gold, the crew outfitted their ship with the latest technologies, but were still stranded in unfamiliar waters. Captain Bart's crew is comprised of a group of sailors Maggie, Chris, Diego, Cort, and a group of sea monsters Grin the shark, MerMama the siren mermaid, Bermuda the parrot, and RGB the color changing squid. In the daytime, the crew watches and streams modern content, searching for a way back to their own time. Their unconventional arrival and unique situation caught the attention of the local press, who dubbed them the Dead Toe Society.
what-the-actual-fuck-david-rose.gif

• 1Like

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Yeah is the Bermuda Triangle an actual thing or yet another hoax to explain certain events away

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Mr.Sox is such a genius. Gonna go down as the best troll of all time.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Yeah is the Bermuda Triangle an actual thing or yet another hoax to explain certain events away

Wtf bro?

This shit really happened while he was on a conference call with Holly Windstalker and David Jorgensen when Brad (who was dead st the time) threatened to fire Liz Woolley ON THE SPOT for bringing up the whole "alchemy is broken" fiasco in front of Joppa who I knew who he was but he didn't know that I knew Shawn Woolley Minus Riot Ashes of Creation puppets mascara thromboxane A2 inhibitor podcast

• 7Worf
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 7 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
It's as much of a thing as Pantheon is

There were a number of mysterious disappearances with no crash or wreckage found

But it is the fucking ocean, so

You can't be saying there were zero incidents surrounding it

You start counting zones, mysterious disappearances, whatever it is with all this unexplainable shit and maybe you start to realize Jasker Jasker is right

• 1Picard