Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Nemesis

Bridgeburner
Would be double lols if we could rope Minus into an interview with him :D
a Borat-style ambush interview. genius!
Sox, Nirgon and I are going to send you a check for our services... and fire you as our client if you don't get your Podcast act together.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Mat'hir Uth Gan

Trakanon Raider
Sox....I think it is time you buried the hatchet with Minus and VR. Reach out to him, I'm sure he'll be receptive. How could anyone not want to be a guest on your podcast?

And if Minus proves not to be receptive. Vent to Zaide. He'll fix it right on up.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Lol imagining their reaction when the other meeting cams are a sock puppet and cartoon shark with braces

I have a funny feeling they have heard of Mr Sox tho

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Everyone loves Grin the shark. Wait until Galapagos the tattooed sea turtle. As far as Minus is concerned, I don't have an issue with him anymore. Minus does nt talk to me. None of the VR staff does either. Everyone thinks i am still simping for Liz. I dont like her either. But VR didnt mind taking my money for their project. I never have an issue with someone who busts their ass to get the job done. Now in the way they do sometimes I have an issue with it. Misrepresentation of the facts really irks me til my balls turn blue. Dont be a weasel. Man up. I am waiting on Trickie Dickie to join my guild in a few days as we move thru the content in Oakwynd. Am I perfect nope. Do i have faults? yes indeed. i remember Minus' first video he did introduce Pantheon plus to the community and seen it grow over the years into a nice project with a ton of people. Because of my condition I am not a very talkive person and dont have the personality to do what minus does. It's really about finding your place to sit and watch the show.

Last edited:

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
turtle fac.jpg

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Just change this from text to spitting it into a microphone and you have a podcast

Then, thanks to the hostility towards and trashing of the game in here (which has driven any of them off), we can openly plot in this thread on how to convince someone like Minus to hop on an interview with a beloved "Pantheon community podcaster"

Hopefully they have a sense of humor about this and it could potentially succeed resulting in epic lols

Only people reading this thread will truly enjoy it and all, but enjoy it we would

Pharone

Trakanon Raider
I'll be honest... watching Zaide's stream gave me a little more hope that there actually is a game there, but ... I'm not going to candy coat it... those graphics looked like crap. Lord of The Rings Online has better graphics than that game, and it was made in 2008.

That tank character with the red head is quite possibly the worst looking ogre I have ever seen in my life, and the attack animations of all the characters gave me major Vanguard vibes with its janky swings that would make a five year old wielding a plastic lightsabre look like a ninja in comparison.

I'm sorry, but that just did not look like something I would play for the long run. EverQuest looks better than that game in my mind, and that's saying a lot.

Best of luck to the Pantheon team, but that stream sealed the deal for me.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
It's an alpha place holder

Anyone still clinging to the "no persistent server" raft?

• 1Moron

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
It's an alpha place holder

Anyone still clinging to the "no persistent server" raft?

You're trying to hoist this flag when this was like the one accusation that wasn't an accusation, I think it was a question like "do they even have the persistent server yet" to form a base that other accused missing features could even exist in.

• 1Like