Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
200w.gif

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Mr. Sox Mr. Sox Come on, Bro! Please release another one of your MMO podcasts. Your fans are dying for your hot takes on the latest MMO, Israel/Palestine, and Liz Woolley news!!

WHERE DOES Mr. Sox Mr. Sox STAND??

Shmoopy

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Some dude did some art for Pantheon Kickstarter.

TLDR: he never got paid and they never used his art:

Daidraco

Bragging that the game that almost had fuzzy trolls thought your art was too shitty is a hell of a flex
I thought this was be some Sox level of information, reaching for the moon. Nope - just some fucking retard that probably asked some softball ass question trying to get them to use his art. "Heres some high elves with rainbow colored hair - do you thinks its good? "Its good" - /delete. Fucking delusional dumb ass. "Never do art work for free" - no shit. Dont do any work for free. To think, the whole industry is full of faggots like this and we still wonder "how could they fuck it up this bad?"

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I have insider info. Eg7:has been seeding pantheon and M&M. They are going to become spiritual successors to vanguard and EQ. Initially they bought the franchise 300 million with $30 mill down. Covid was rough on Eg finances for the last three years. Why would you create a new game to canbalize for an old franchise. I heard they have been developing a mobile EQ games in austin

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Daidraco

I have insider info. Eg7:has been seeding pantheon and M&M. They are going to become spiritual successors to vanguard and EQ. Initially they bought the franchise 300 million with $30 mill down. Covid was rough on Eg finances for the last three years. Why would you create a new game to canbalize for an old franchise. I heard they have been developing a mobile EQ games in austin
So... if you were going to buy stocks, which ones would you buy?

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Sears and JCPenney's had their time in the spotlight years ago just like EQ. Name me one sequel to a product or to a movie or to a game that was better than the first?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>

So... if you were going to buy stocks, which ones would you buy?

WERE BACK BOYS

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users