Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Sears and JCPenney's had their time in the spotlight years ago just like EQ. Name me one sequel to a product or to a movie or to a game that was better than the first?

Aliens, T2, Captain America: Winter Soldier, The Dark Knight, Empire Strikes Back, Godfather 2, Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade, and Sister Act 2: Back in the Act

• 2Like
  • 2Double Worf
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
Aliens, T2, Captain America: Winter Soldier, The Dark Knight, Empire Strikes Back, Godfather 2, Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade, and Sister Act 2: Back in the Act
Whoopi Goldberg Movie GIF by LogoTV

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I don't know if everyone knows I had my right foot amputated last week. The bone infection spread from the outer metarlid onward.. they saved my ankle and fused it with a metal plate.

• 2Mother of God
  • 1Like
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 3 users

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>
I don't know if everyone knows I had my right foot amputated last week. The bone infection spread from the outer metarlid onward.. they saved my ankle and fused it with a metal plate.
1. I did not know. Thanks for sharing.
2. Pics or it didn’t happen
3. Can we change your name to Mr. Sock now in remembrance of said foot?

• 7Worf
  • 3Like
Reactions: 9 users

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
Are you going to get a peg leg now? That would be apropos.

• 8Like
Reactions: 7 users

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I guess it would be appropriate if we cancel the annual Pantheon Kick Ball tournament

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
That sucks but at least you've gained some pirate credibility.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I have a peg leg and will be fitted for a balancing apparatus in a few weeks. Have your fun. One day I will rise again like a black flag. Life has given me a new purpose now to go with my cartoon. Sometimes on life It takes a tragedy to bring a change to the staros quo.

Last edited:
  • 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE

Are you getting a peg leg? Will you talk like a pirate? When's the elf quest market bubble going to pop?

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
The center part of my foot wasn't growing any muscle or tissue and became dead flesh because of the infection that had set in the bone. So couple weeks ago they amputated from the mid part of the foot to the toes. So I have no longer five toes and a center part of my foot. It's like Mark Moseley for the Washington Redskins. He was the most widely known amputee back in the day that played in the NFL and he used to kick field goals with his block foot. Basically that's what my foot has become a block. I will be fitted for prosthetic and a couple weeks once the swelling goes down.

Last edited:
  • 2Thoughts & Prayers
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The center part of my foot wasn't growing any muscle or tissue and became dead flesh because of the infection that had set in the bone. So couple weeks ago they amputated from the mid part of the foot to the toes. So I have no longer five toes and a center part of my foot. It's like Mark Moseley for the Washington Redskins. He was the most widely known amputee back in the day that played in the NFL and he used to kick field goals with his block foot. Basically that's what my foot has become a block. I will be fitted for prosthetic and a couple weeks once the swelling goes down.

200w.gif

• 4Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 5 users

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Take care of yourself.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
You know what would be a good AMA to do for a podcastt-EG7. It's a swedish company who rose to fame on the laurels of Sniper Elite. In

Last edited:

TopchartTopcahrtss

Trakanon Raider
Thank god you are back on drugs.. You were starting to make too much sense.

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Sorry to disappoint you but I don't take drugs for the pain. I don't believe in painkillers Tylenol is what they've been giving me in that you can buy over the counter.

• 1Moron

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Well, he is a chat bot, or an alternate personality of Folgers... So, I don't think whether he took fake Tylenol or fake Oxy's for his fake amputation matter much.

• 1Like