Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Yes it's true. I was given I still have sutures and stitches that are holding my foot together so I try not to put any kind of weight on it. Otherwise they could open back up. anesthesia a week and a half ago when they actually cut my foot up but since then I've been on non-weight bearing status which pretty much keeps me confined to a hospital bed or a wheelchair. It's kind of difficult to go to the restroom but I manage. They have me on their pay which is Lyrica and Tylenol for the pain. But I don't really have any sharp not pains. I do experience phantom foot pain if you know what that is occasionally

Last edited:
  • 2Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 2 users

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
How would you feel the next VR stream was greyed boxed half way. Last month did have some promising images-if they didn't do the same shit before they repeated it from before 6months to a year earlier.

Last edited:
  • 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
How would you feel the nextVR stream was greyed boxed half way.
42!

Jump Crash GIF by ViralHog

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Sorry to disappoint you but I don't take drugs for the pain. I don't believe in painkillers Tylenol is what they've been giving me in that you can buy over the counter.

"Sorry to disappoint you, but me being incoherent is all natural, Baby!"

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Well, at least this is one thing you were able to provide proof for. First time for everything.

• 1Solidarity

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>
What size shoe do you wear over there now?

hope you get to feeling better and have a good recovery.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I bet that room smells like complete ass. Like, Deer Meat left in an unplugged Refrigerator for the Summer kind of complete ass.
Throw Up Season 2 GIF by The Office

• 1Like

Pumpkin Thief

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
The center part of my foot wasn't growing any muscle or tissue and became dead flesh because of the infection that had set in the bone. So couple weeks ago they amputated from the mid part of the foot to the toes. So I have no longer five toes and a center part of my foot. It's like Mark Moseley for the Washington Redskins. He was the most widely known amputee back in the day that played in the NFL and he used to kick field goals with his block foot. Basically that's what my foot has become a block. I will be fitted for prosthetic and a couple weeks once the swelling goes down.
ewrgrhth5.jpg

Was Tom Dempsey - Saints. Glad you're ok, man!

Chris

Potato del Grande
The center part of my foot wasn't growing any muscle or tissue and became dead flesh because of the infection that had set in the bone. So couple weeks ago they amputated from the mid part of the foot to the toes. So I have no longer five toes and a center part of my foot. It's like Mark Moseley for the Washington Redskins. He was the most widely known amputee back in the day that played in the NFL and he used to kick field goals with his block foot. Basically that's what my foot has become a block. I will be fitted for prosthetic and a couple weeks once the swelling goes down.
Was this the dead toe foot? Do you have 4 or 5 toes?

Also is it "Phantom Foot Society" now since you don't even have the dead flesh there.

• 1Worf

krysanth

Golden Knight of the Realm
Yes it's true. I was given I still have sutures and stitches that are holding my foot together so I try not to put any kind of weight on it. Otherwise they could open back up. anesthesia a week and a half ago when they actually cut my foot up but since then I've been on non-weight bearing status which pretty much keeps me confined to a hospital bed or a wheelchair. It's kind of difficult to go to the restroom but I manage. They have me on their pay which is Lyrica and Tylenol for the pain. But I don't really have any sharp not pains. I do experience phantom foot pain if you know what that is occasionally
Oh, Pantheon, the game that's as real as your non-existent foot! It's heartwarming to see your unwavering love for a title that's been in development for so long, it's practically become a myth, just like the treasure at the end of a never-ending rainbow. Who needs two feet when you can hop into the world of Terminus in your dreams? Keep clinging to that fantasy, my friend, and maybe, just maybe, Pantheon will grace us with its presence before your foot even heals. Happy gaming from your hospital bed, or should I say, "bedroom in Terminus"! 🌈🎮😉

• 1Like

Chris

Potato del Grande
Happy gaming from your hospital bed, or should I say, "bedroom in Terminus"! 🌈🎮😉
This is the target market of these Everquest throwbacks, bed bound Gen X'ers.

Bodies rotting from a lifetime of physical inactivity, minds addled because they had their youth at the peak of western civilisation and used it to stay indoors on the early internet.

Not sure if it's a growing market as their limbs fall off, or a shrinking market as they can no longer use a keyboard or even die.

• 1Like

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
This is the target market of these Everquest throwbacks, bed bound Gen X'ers.

Bodies rotting from a lifetime of physical inactivity, minds addled because they had their youth at the peak of western civilisation and used it to stay indoors on the early internet.

Not sure if it's a growing market as their limbs fall off, or a shrinking market as they can no longer use a keyboard or even die.
Thats fine. As long as I can plug myself in by the time my generation hits that point. Got several decades to go!

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Life has given me a new purpose now to go with my cartoon. Sometimes on life It takes a tragedy to bring a change to the staros quo.

You said the exact same thing about the podcast you never ended up doing. But I understand the massive success of the pirate day video has blinded you with dollar signs

• 1Like