Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Just because my foot is amputated. It sucks. I will admit but at the same instance I'm not dead either. It's not like I'm over in Israel right now. Trying to fend for myself. I'll be back and I will beat this like I've beaten every other adversity in my life so don't be afraid. Don't be shame. Prosthetics have come a long way from years ago. Having an amputated foot is not it's not a death sentence.

Last edited:
  • 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
That's the spirit, being positive and putting your best foot forward

• 11Worf
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 11 users

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I heard a weird fact that there is a player who can't ignored
You can't put them on/ignore.hebis a member of symphony of arms. How is this possible?

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Prosthetics have come a long way from years ago. Having an amputated foot is not it's not a death sentence.

True enough.

n4yvZ.jpg

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
This is the target market of these Everquest throwbacks, bed bound Gen X'ers.

Bodies rotting from a lifetime of physical inactivity, minds addled because they had their youth at the peak of western civilisation and used it to stay indoors on the early internet.

Not sure if it's a growing market as their limbs fall off, or a shrinking market as they can no longer use a keyboard or even die.

Is this a Quarm raid petition?

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
This is oneView attachment 495494 of the coolest thing in recovery I've. It a frozen ball of antibiotic when it is done l9oks like a butt plug. I had to remove it cause it showed my name. I didn't realize it. Thanks for the heads up.

Last edited:

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Versus your ability to formulate the truth. Weasel I backed up everything I've had to say.

• 1Picard
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Show is that receipt for that donation to charity like you were going to make after I approved you wrong? Weasel

• 1Picard
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I don't care if anyone knows my name to be honest. I'm sure a lot of people know who viewers real name is. If they want to get me they can come and get it cuz I got something for him. I saw off foot double barrel.

• 2Worf
  • 1WTF

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Current trends on this topic forum I believe have gotten off on the wrong foot. See I can be funny too. Yes, it's going to take me about 4 months to get back in shape but trust. Rest assured I'll move on forward after this injury.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I feel like some of you are doing a quest inside of early EverQuest. You're saying Key Words back to him, hoping for a coherent response.

• 6Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 9 users

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I mean I can see a regular player putting this player on. Ignore if that player got a little obnoxious. I understand that I can't see GM's ignoring players cuz that's what they're there for and listen that person is abusive. But how was that individual able to bypass the blockage of a regular player in a GM to be able to communicate with them? That is hard for me to believe. And I've heard if you do/ ignore that player, you'll get a message saying that you can't ignore that player. So what's going on here?

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Just because my foot is amputated. It sucks. I will admit but at the same instance I'm not dead either. It's not like I'm over in Israel right now. Trying to fend for myself. I'll be back and I will beat this like I've beaten every other adversity in my life so don't be afraid. Don't be shame. Prosthetics have come a long way from years ago. Having an amputated foot is not it's not a death sentence.

Unless it grows back, I don't think this is one of those things you "beat". But then again you living on welfare and having limbs removed while still unable to record a single podcast after years of talking about it proves you'll be successful at whatever you do.

Only 339 days until Talk Like A Pirate Day, you might get another 50 views then!