Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

xmod2

<Gold Donor>
That's because the game was originally envisaged as a desperate attempt for Brad to make some money. Brad was known for making MMOs so it made sense to pitch as "Brad McQuaid's new MMO!"
I still believe the original idea was made in good faith. Brad was an 'idea guy' who bought into ' The Vision' stuff (hence the name of the company). Unfortunately, real life (and drugs) won out. You need more than idea guys to make a game and the rest of the connective tissue and support systems required were missing. This tends to be the fate of most of these 'perpetually in limbo' mmo projects. They go heavy on 'ideas' and light on engineering.

Rael

Golden Knight of the Realm
Brad was an 'idea guy' who bought into ' The Vision' stuff

Brad's ideas were lifted almost entirely from TorilMUD. The initial "Everquest Vision" was basically to make a 3D version of Toril. The "Visions" of Vanguard and subsequently Pantheon were to capitalise on the success and goodwill of EQ by doing the same thing again.

• 1Picard
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Here's a thought. How many of the original members of EverQuest who got royalty checks still get them? I would assume Brad's family got them and Steve Clover since they are the co-creators of the game and they both have ties with Pantheon. So why wouldn't EG7 pay their project to keep going indirectly?

Last edited:

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
This kinda reminds me of Wheel of Time. I followed that development way back, wanting a rpg in the WoT world. What was released was a not so good FPS arena game.

Ahh the good ole' days of playing that on dial up connection with a shitty AMD processor that could barely handle it.
They actually released a remaster of that during the Pandemic

• 1Weird Boner
Reactions: 1 user

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Here's a thought. How many of the original members of EverQuest who got royalty checks still get them? I would assume Brad's family got them and Steve Clover since they are the co-creators of the game and they both have ties with Pantheon. So why wouldn't EG7 pay their project to keep going indirectly?
Royalty checks for EQ have nothing to do with Pantheon. If they paid Pantheon money that would be on top of the royalty checks owed to whoever not in place of them. I'd be surprised if anybody is getting royalty checks, anyway. I have no idea what connections your retarded mind is trying to make.

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
ScreenShot_00266.jpg

Brad_McQuaid,_Visionary_Realms.jpg

Untitled.png

2590328-mcquaid.jpg

• 7Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider
Even their fans have just completely turned against them. Look at the comments.

This pile of shit will probably finally be coming to a close soon. They have to realize the con is over at this point…right?

Hahahahaha, even the way the char runs looks awkward as fuck, games dead and I think the comments show 99% of anyone that backed the game is now assuming they threw away their money.

I didn't donate a dime, but this is hilarious to me, told you this piece of shit would never release!

10+ years and THIS is all they have to show??? Hahahaha

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
And the other cases of the MMOs that tried an alternate game like Ashes pf Creation dark age Camelot they refunded people their money. So it would be assumed that Pantheon would do the same. But we all know that Pantheon as long spent that money and people won't get their money back. Unless somehow you could prove that they committed fraud which I have proof that they have because they continue to take money knowing that the game would never come out. That's basically uptaining property under false pretenses game over.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
And the other cases of the MMOs that tried an alternate game like Ashes pf Creation dark age Camelot they refunded people their money. So it would be assumed that Pantheon would do the same. But we all know that Pantheon as long spent that money and people won't get their money back. Unless somehow you could prove that they committed fraud which I have proof that they have because they continue to take money knowing that the game would never come out. That's basically uptaining property under false pretenses game over.

You don't have proof of shit

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Here is another fact that a lot of people don't realize Midas is a developer with visionary rooms. Good job. Way to get hired but he is also the owner of Pantheon Plus registered owner. But he has someone else running Pantheon Plus because he can't have any assets that can be taxed through child support. So he's basically running off competition to protect his vested interest by funneling information from the company as it's being created to his website so that he'll be on top and then trying to get paid the salary for working for the company I called b*******.

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Here is another fact that a lot of people don't realize Midas is a developer with visionary rooms. Good job. Way to get hired but he is also the owner of Pantheon Plus registered owner. But he has someone else running Pantheon Plus because he can't have any assets that can be taxed through child support. So he's basically running off competition to protect his vested interest by funneling information from the company as it's being created to his website so that he'll be on top and then trying to get paid the salary for working for the company I called b*******.
Yeah, I spose that makes a certain sense.

lame page GIF

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Shmoopy

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Don't listen to haters like this guys. Us real fans are in this for the long haul.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users