Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Is the zone complete or does it still need work? Is it at least a large zone? Is there some kind of goal that can be completed in this zone, a quest or two perhaps?

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Is the zone complete or does it still need work? Is it at least a large zone? Is there some kind of goal that can be completed in this zone, a quest or two perhaps?
From xmod2 xmod2 's description it sounds about as filled out as the east side of West Karana, minus the city area.

The fact they have invisible walls and no connecting zones makes me think they don't have any work done on zone to zone travel.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

xmod2

<Gold Donor>
There is a town. Each of the classes have a little starting area in the town, but really only the spell vendor is of importance. There are a few quests, one to climb a wall and look at a tower, a bunch of gathering and then the 'carry heavy things to random people' quest line. I didn't dig around too deeply after that for quests because grinding mobs seemed to be better xp for the hassle.

There WAS one quest that seemed like it came from 247. It was a higher level quest that had a number like Night Watch Lvl 1 or something. The mob was red to me, but the secondary objective was "complete the quest and extract without dying", which turned red when I died to unrelated shit.

The zone was mostly empty but I think the biggest thing was that I didn't feel inspired to go exploring or hunting around for secrets. As soon as I left the main area it was all just empty landscape and I didn't feel like I would find anything cool.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
The Troll game is getting too obvious. Tone it back a little to make it easier to take the bait.

How long would it take for a few guys to take Unity and copy what they have right now? A month?

It would depend on how good Unity network code is, I have 0 clue what systems they have in place for a MMO Database and Game..

As far as Modeling/Textures.. maybe 3-4months? from what I've seen all the models/animations are very very basic.. for a game supposedly in dev for 10+years it is kind of weird how they all look uhh dead? like 0 expression at all.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
That shaman tree at night boy... ha ha ha got damn that is tight

xmod2 xmod2 did you see that?

Guess he didn't find the undead ruins, ghouls, caves etc. Too bad.

The graveyard area with the debuff was awesome. Bring mage light.

Last edited:

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Explored Terminus and met new friends for 7 hours last night.

You must feel pretty silly right about now.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Explored Terminus and met new friends for 7 hours last night.

You must feel pretty silly right about now.
oh yeah snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

• 1Worf

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
M&M is more like the true sequel to EQ1 - beautiful in many ways, go see for yourself

Pantheon more like Vanguard for sure

both are great.

We not all getting into the closed betas like some people around here. I hopped into the last open weekend but I couldn't figure much out, lol. I didn't play original EQ so I figured I'll just wait til launch. Everything I've seen from there looks good.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Evil felt very secure that you now needed billions to compete in the gaming industry and make influential pieces (including their legions of entranced golden calf worshippers).

Looks like you dont.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Unfortunately for Pantheon, you do still need some modicum of talent and skill.

People were getting their asses whooped at the skeleton ruin. Gotta be quick on that CC, use your sprints well if there's a resist and help each other.

It's gonna be ROUGH for the WoW clowns.

Gonna do cleric next go round.

• 1Worf

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
People were getting their asses whooped at the skeleton ruin. Gotta be quick on that CC, use your sprints well if there's a resist and help each other.

It's gonna be ROUGH for the WoW clowns.

Gonna do cleric next go round.
😂

• 1Worf