lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
get

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

forehead

Trakanon Raider

I am getting ready to reinvent the Spice girls. Looking to sell 1 million albums with these 4 ladies' pirates and their surrogate mother mermaid.
Before we go any further, can you clarify the intended age of Abigail G. O’Malley? I just want all future fan art to be appropriate.

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
She is of a legal age. She is the youngest of the four lady pirates and the daughter of T.u.c. the Buc. However, plot lines could change but I am not allowed to discuss it at this time. You know Trade secrets. Loose lips sink tight ships.

However, I want to say that the key to the adventure cartoon is about story and not necessary about the pirate life. Yes, it is there, but i don't focus on it. Imagine a crew of 10 sailors and sea monsters living together on a ship with a modern family style theme with a dash of Star Trek. You know different races living together on a ship with one mission in mind and focus. Now add 200+ years of technolgy to the mix and the crew has to deal with all the modern changes. Also throw in some Quantum Leap, Facts of Life, and Gilligan's island theme.

I had friends suggest making them with Big Fucking titties. I am not going down the Japanese anime worm hole. I can't stop what people do as fan art neither can The Swiftees..Good stories will always win over art I believe. The story centers around the four ladies. According to legend It was considered to be bad luck for a woman to be out at sea on pirate ship. What if it angered the ocean deities. What fate did it lie ahead of them. Now imagine four of them on a ship wearing disguises.

In 1700's pink colors were a sign of a male. In 2000s pink colors are now a sign of a female.

Once you move away from home you never go back the same.

Spoiler Alert.

Last edited:

Chris

Potato del Grande
So Sailors & Sea Monsters is a cartoon produced by Dead Toe Society's Soxxcast on the A Gallery of Gaming's YouTube channel?

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

krysanth

Golden Knight of the Realm
She is of a legal age. She is the youngest of the four lady pirates and the daughter of T.u.c. the Buc. However, plot lines could change but I am not allowed to discuss it at this time. You know Trade secrets. Loose lips sink tight ships.

However, I want to say that the key to the adventure cartoon is about story and not necessary about the pirate life. Yes, it is there, but i don't focus on it. Imagine a crew of 10 sailors and sea monsters living together on a ship with a modern family style theme with a dash of Star Trek. You know different races living together on a ship with one mission in mind and focus. Now add 200+ years of technolgy to the mix and the crew has to deal with all the modern changes. Also throw in some Quantum Leap, Facts of Life, and Gilligan's island theme.

I had friends suggest making them with Big Fucking titties. I am not going down the Japanese anime worm hole. I can't stop what people do as fan art neither can The Swiftees..Good stories will always win over art I believe. The story centers around the four ladies. According to legend It was considered to be bad luck for a woman to be out at sea on pirate ship. What if it angered the ocean deities. What fate did it lie ahead of them. Now imagine four of them on a ship wearing disguises.

In 1700's pink colors were a sign of a male. In 2000s pink colors are now a sign of a female.

Once you move away from home you never go back the same.

Spoiler Alert.

Oh, wow, what a riveting and completely coherent forum post we have here! I'm utterly astounded by the depth of thought and clarity of expression. It's almost as if we're witnessing the birth of a literary masterpiece.

I mean, who needs a logical plotline or consistent storytelling when you can have a mishmash of ideas thrown together like a fruit salad made by a blindfolded toddler? And of course, the pièce de résistance is the insightful commentary on the symbolism of pink colors through the centuries. Truly groundbreaking!

And as for those "Big Fucking titties" suggestions, it's commendable that you're steering clear of Japanese anime wormholes. Because, clearly, a coherent story is all that matters, and we wouldn't want to deviate from the highbrow narrative you've got going on here.

In conclusion, I'm awestruck by the sheer brilliance and depth of this post. I can hardly contain my excitement for the upcoming adventure cartoon. Thank you for enlightening us with your wisdom, oh master of storytelling!

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
if you remember the gallery of gaming was started in 2019.

Over the years the idea has taken many forks in the road. The Dead Toe Society was originally a play on the name of Dead Poet Society. Drop the Pee. Also, I loved Robin Williams' career because he was so spontoons and my friend over 40 years looks so much like him and used to tell me i can't finish anything in life like weasel says. Finally Dead Toe Society wasn't young adult enough of a name.

I also liked the name Sailors and Sea Monsters. I have a few names picked out if this one has any issues.

The early cartoons from LT lacked logic. Willie should have given up a long time ago. It has always been about the flash of cartoons and story. It made TMNT an overnight success. Cartoon look kept WOW in business because people viewed it as timeless entertainment. Good Stories helped.

I love fruit salad.

Last edited:

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE

Over the years the idea has taken many forks in the road. The Dead Toe Society was originally a play on the name of Dead Poet Society. Drop the Pee. Also, I loved Robin Williams' career because he was so spontoons and my friend over 40 years looks so much like him and used to tell me i can't finish anything in life like weasel. Finally Dead Toe Society wasn't young adult enough of a name.

I also liked the name Sailors and Sea Monsters. I have a few names picked out if this one has any issues.

The early cartoons from LT lacked logic. Willie should have given up a long time ago. It has always been about the flash of cartoon. It mad TMNT an overnight success. Cartoon look kept WOW in business because people viewed it as timeless entertainment. Good Stories helped.

I love fruit salad.

dont worry about these cool, normal geniuses who said I'd never play this game and it didnt exist

keep truckin

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I cant wait for him to make the one sailor a white transgender "woman" and then change the skin color of the other three to yellow, black, and brown. He'll revisit the suggestion for the big ass tits on the transgender one. Knowing fucking clown world, this idea will actually be scooped up for kids and put in all the yankee states public schools.

Last edited:
  • 1Edgelord

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The atmospheric system is dank

Npcs operating off of "smell and hear" is something new but different variations of "see invis" - still immersive and cool

My dude, FFXI was doing that back in 2005. Mobs detect by a combination of sight, sound, and smell (undead mobs detect blood loss/wounds).

• 1Like

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I debated the idea of a transgender pirate. I decided not at this time. Now I did research a little about pirates and found out a lot of women who want to join a pirate ship often wore disguises to get onto ships. It was one of my foot doctors suggested all female crew and I used a twist to make it happen. I do have a rainbow-colored squid.

Last edited:

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I debated the idea of a transgender pirate. I decided not at this time. Now I did research a little about pirates and found out a lot of women who want to join a pirate ship often wore disguises to get onto ships. It was one of my foot doctors suggested all female crew and I used a twist to make it happen. I do have a rainbow-colored squid.

Who is your first interview in the underwater abyss

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Probably Fonze and then Adrienne Barbeau, Mathew Lillard, Nev Campbell, and finally Kevin Eastman. Maybe Chris Claremont. The Emperor and Ron want too much money for a photo or an auto. Ralph and Possei want 80$ each. I will tell them "Sit on it"

Last edited:

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider

Over the years the idea has taken many forks in the road. The Dead Toe Society was originally a play on the name of Dead Poet Society. Drop the Pee. Also, I loved Robin Williams' career because he was so spontoons and my friend over 40 years looks so much like him and used to tell me i can't finish anything in life like weasel says. Finally Dead Toe Society wasn't young adult enough of a name.

Crazy how everyone keeps telling you the same thing. I can't think of a single reason why that could be.

And why not The Dread Poet Society? Or Dead Pirate Society? You know, something that's an actual play on "Dead Poet Society" instead of having to change it to something that's not even a word and then playing on that.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
And why not The Dread Poet Society? Or Dead Pirate Society? You know, something that's an actual play on "Dead Poet Society" instead of having to change it to something that's not even a word and then playing on that.
Dead toe society is surprisingly fitting, though it’d be more fitting if it were the dead toes society

Chris

Potato del Grande
Crazy how everyone keeps telling you the same thing. I can't think of a single reason why that could be.

Dread Pirate Sorority?

• 1Weird Boner