lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
get

• 8Worf
Reactions: 7 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
This is just one of the weirdest most inexplicable thing I've seen on the internet other than autistic people like Ossoi Ossoi keeping jars of bodily fluids.

A diabetic amputee is chronicling his glacial production of a children's cartoon in a thread about a scam MMO because he refuses to post anywhere else.

It's not Timecube or TempleOS because he doesn't have enough talent or schizophrenia, which makes it just sad.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Bout as sad as FF 16, I am going to reinvent the Spices Girls and all the women groups of the past and present. Hash Tag-Women Power.

• 1Hodjing

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Bout as sad as FF 16, I am going to reinvent the Spices Girls and all the women groups of the past and present. Hash Tag-Women Power.

You chopping something else off and haven't told us yet?

• 6Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
This is just one of the weirdest most inexplicable thing I've seen on the internet other than autistic people like Ossoi Ossoi keeping jars of bodily fluids.

They weren't jars, they were empty 2 litre Sainsbury mineral water bottles and one Texas BBQ Pringles tube.

I am not autistic

• 1Hodjing
  • 1Barf
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Probably Fonze and then Adrienne Barbeau, Mathew Lillard, Nev Campbell, and finally Kevin Eastman. Maybe Chris Claremont. The Emperor and Ron want too much money for a photo or an auto. Ralph and Possei want 80$ each. I will tell them "Sit on it"
Love it

• 1Hodjing