Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

AmberT._sl

shitlord
There is no way this thing gets funded now. It can't reach $180k, how will it get to 800? I'm trying to think of something they could possibly tell me that would get me excited enough to believe, but I can't. Can someone help? Tell me something Brad could say that would make you suddenly want to pledge $500-1000.

Dahkoht_sl

shitlord
Very first comment on the KS under the Dark Knight update listing.

"I'm freaking out. This is amazing. Sounds so similar to EQ1 Shadowknight and that makes me very happy!"

This is the kind of shit Brad is immersed in now over there. Good luck.

Trathos_sl

shitlord
Jesus H Christ , it's the judgement over picking the name and using it to sell your Kickstarter. I lowered/pulled my pledge because they continue to show poor judgement.Not this one fucking name.
You do realize that Dark Knight has been around long before the batman movie right? I mean hell, Cecil one of the most loved characters ever from Final Fantasy IV was a Dark Knight...you'd think old timers would know these kinds of things...apparently not.

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
class name polls for backers would have been a wise move for several reasons. too late now.
That's what i'm saying... I know it is too late but I don't understand why it was not thought of.. They need to limit the amount of blame they can expose themselves to as possible. I say this only because the information they are releasing is all we have to go on. It isn't like these announcements are the icing or something on the side, it's what people are basing their pledge on.

I'm looking through the rose-colored glasses as much as the next person but I can't get by some of the more common sense decisions no matter how I feel.

Aradune_sl

shitlord
Well considering that most of his pledges came either from here owr where we spread the word to it would be awful shitty for him to go dark on us now. Take your lumps like a man and fix this shit.
Not going dark at all -- just all over the place, that's all
smile.png

You do realize that Dark Knight has been around long before the batman movie right? I mean hell, Cecil one of the most loved characters ever from Final Fantasy IV was a Dark Knight...you'd think old timers would know these kinds of things...apparently not.
Well, Batman has been called the Dark Knight since the 1950's.

Dahkoht_sl

shitlord
Am I being trolled or is someone genuinely this stupid ?

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
You do realize batman has been around long before the batman movies right? I think he was first referred to as a dark knight in the 40s.

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
Not going dark at all -- just all over the place, that's all
smile.png
Brad... we need something my friend. Give us something to lift our spirits. It is a downward spiral and something to make us think this is all ok would be great at this moment.

Trathos_sl

shitlord
You do realize batman has been around long before the batman movies right? I think he was first referred to as a dark knight in the 40s.
He was referred to the "Dark Knight" yes, but I'm speaking of the movie itself now (Which everyone is basing this off of). When 90% of people think of "Dark Knight", they are going to think of the recent movie. As it relates to game classes, my point is, Dark Knight has been around for a very long time now.

Orsenfelt_sl

shitlord
I am honestly trying to stay neutral but some of the comments on the KS page, they arestillbleeting on about how the name isn't a problem despite repeated attempts to inform them that's not the issue people are talking about.