Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
I upped pantheon pledge as memorial to vg. Now is the time for brad to announce blood mages.
Can't just steal it, though. What about a healer that's more necro than arcane caster? Ritualist? Then, like the Crusader with the Squire, you can have pets/minnions that are your virgin sacrifice. And of course they could be free-to-play accounts of people wanting to 'try out' the game as a servant.

Itzena_sl

shitlord
Maybe they just want the unannounced MMO to be good
iH5OXoex7r6Ll.jpg

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Wonder what the pop was for VG?? Looks like they still haven't updated the Cleric/Batman class stuff yet..

Thanks for posting that interview popsiclebro

K13R

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Would be cool if it were something being internally developed, though!

He just said this, too WG. I would do everything differently.
SWG PLAYERS - OUR NEXT GAME (not announced yet) IS DEDICATED TO YOU. Once we launch it... you can come home now.:
As a person who still plays SWG on the EMU helps code and QA test also when I find time.. Who watch that motherfucker Destroy that game not once but twice and then fuck us with NGE lie out both side of his ass put it on Jeff Freeman shoulders who then killed him self cause that shit ruined his career I speak for alot of old swg heads when I say "FUCK OFF SMED".

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
As a person who still plays SWG on the EMU helps code and QA test also when I find time.. Who watch that motherfucker Destroy that game not once but twice and then fuck us with NGE lie out both side of his ass put it on Jeff Freeman shoulders who then killed him self cause that shit ruined his career I speak for alot of old swg heads when I say "FUCK OFF SMED".
Tell us how you really feel.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
His brother said SWG had nothing to do with it.

Zefah

<Gold Donor>
Well, here was the question:

If you could relaunch a shutdown title which one would you pick and what would you do differently this time?
And Smed replied this:

SWG. I would do everything differently.
SWG PLAYERS - OUR NEXT GAME (not announced yet) IS DEDICATED TO YOU. Once we launch it... you can come home now.
So, at the very least, he is owning up to his mistakes and failures with SWG.

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
you're stating that this kickstarter will end with "far more than" $250-300k (his estimate). what are you basing your statement on? gut feeling?
Not a gut feeling at all, just the facts of previous kickstarters. Most kickstarters get the bulk of their funding in the very beginning and very end of the pledge cycle. Just the way it works out. Any casual observer of Kickstarter can see the same thing.

There are a lot of theories as to why this is true. Utnayen claimed that it's because the devs themselves do the final push, but I'm sure there is more to it than that. Don't really care why though. But what it all means is that the 250k to 300k number is way off base.

Will they get enough of a bump to go over 800k? I have no idea but it's way too early to call this kickstarter a failure given the past history of other campaigns.

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
So, the new SOE mmo is going to be spacey.... which still leaves room for Pantheon to be the non-casual, hardcore mmo in their lineup.

Orsenfelt_sl

shitlord
So, the new SOE mmo is going to be spacey.... which still leaves room for Pantheon to be the non-casual, hardcore mmo in their lineup.
It's going tobethe hardcore MMO I think. I asked if they had anything in the pipe for people who don't like their recent games/new stuff "oh yeah" was the response.

Although, it's possible it was a threat. Oh yeah?