Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
There has to be someone on here who meets the criteria or can meet it with a little effort.

Nobody is going to give money without some form of proof showing that he has what he says he has. Unless you're Convo I guess.
Come on kudos, sell your house and help Brad out.

Frenzic

Lord Nagafen Raider
I don't know how what happened isn't fair. These people were given plenty of good advice and ignored it. You can lead a horse and all that shit. Brad didn't do this for any other reason but to keep from earning an honest wage for about another year. His stock in this industry is now shit but he's got another year to sit on his ass trying to find a way to bilk more morons. At no point did Brad show real effort. He showed about a couple days worth of work over the past 9-10 months of this hustle. We aren't happy it happened but no one here got direct funds into their paypal acct for an obvious con.
For clarity, Brad showed zero work. His dev's showed some things but Brad himself has been off trying to secure funding and failed to even do that. He doesn't even post on his own forums.

kudos

<Banned>
In the United States, for an individual to be considered an accredited investor, they must have a net worth of at least one million US dollars, not including the value of their primary residenceor have income at least $200,000 each year for the last two years (or $300,000 together with their spouse if married) and have the expectation to make the same amount this year."[1]
This isn't TOO hard I imagine for someone on here. Especially the $200,000/year. That isn't impossible for some of the IT guys on here.

Where the fuck is Tyen when we need him?

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Just wanted to play Satan's advocate for a second, bros. From Brad's soapy box:

I know they never hit their KS goal, but this seems to be the "plan" he executed. Maybe he wasn'ttotallybullshitting everyone from the start?
So on a project that he himself estimated to cost between 10-14m to complete, 800k was going to get them to a playable alpha? Sounds like more bullshit to me.

Stench

Golden Knight of the Realm
Brad tells the group : oom - out of money

Your group has been disbanded
Oh man... this made me LOL so hard at work, had to explain to co-workers
frown.png

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It is accurate you've never seen a player walking around or engaging in any combat in game?
What am I on the stand? I told you what I think is most likely accurate in regards to it. Why do I think it is? because the people who told me had very similar stories, and none of them were happy with the current state of it. Great story to make up on their part, right!?

It exist, I haven't heard anyone say it was good enough..

You guys are so off on the $$ lol..

Habakkuk_sl

shitlord
What am I on the stand? I told you what I think is most likely accurate in regards to it. Why do I think it is? because the people who told me had very similar stories, and none of them were happy with the current state of it. Great story to make up on their part, right!?

It exist, I haven't heard anyone say it was good enough..

You guys are so off on the $$ lol..
Is it over 9000?

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Is it over 9000?
WTF!? you guys are crazy. I already hinted at it a while back. I listened a lot more than people think here. I just didn't abandon the project.

I'm not looking to make this about me. Was just having fun with Ag.. He probably lost more on VG than I lost here..

Dalien

Registered Hodor
Can we get an update on this?
wink.png
I stopped keeping track of the site after I made that post, but here's a screencap I took of it 5 minutes ago:

rrr_img_64765.jpg

I'm not even an Internet lawyer but that shit seems straight up fraudulent...

There is the financial situation article in the sidebar, but a newcomer to the site might be mislead into thinking that this is still in development. We'll see if it goes past $159,762.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I stopped keeping track of the site after I made that post, but here's a screencap I took of it 5 minutes ago:

I'm not even an Internet lawyer but that shit seems straight up fraudulent...

There is the financial situation article in the sidebar, but a newcomer to the site might be mislead into thinking that this is still in development. We'll see if it goes past $159,762.
It happen yesterday. A girl had been saving to donate and she finally saved enough and signed up. I sent her the link to the announcement stating the game was on hold. She freaked out a bit, not sure if she got her $$ back. That store should be taking down.