Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
KTAM seems to be the futile voice of reason at that tardfest. I see Tyen(Salty) is there, jocking for Brad.

Lost Ranger_sl

shitlord
I love that tyen is one of Brad's white knights lol. This thread really is the gift that keeps on giving.
biggrin.png

fuffalo_sl

shitlord
So they're still accepting 'donations' which you can buy without any mention of a) there's a risk involved in not getting the game or b) that your money isn't going towards game design (in fact it explicitly says it's fully going towards game design). The only way you could know is if you read one blog post.

This is bordering on illegal now, isn't it?

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I love that tyen is one of Brad's white knights lol. This thread really is the gift that keeps on giving.
biggrin.png
lol is that Tyen? I didn't pick up on it. I sent him a message asking why he was trolling. He responded but I was afk, he said Pras in a few responses? was that code word I don't remember or something??

I've posted my thoughts on the store/sub. I think it's so wrong. I sent Brad an email yesterday to take down. I guess he disagree..

Tauro

Bronze Knight of the Realm
They changed the webpage. It now displays the newspost about the financial situation. Thats at least something...

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
The forum idiots are probably scraping their bank accounts trying to throw everything they can at McQuaid in order to show they still support and trust him.

Tenks

lol is that Tyen? I didn't pick up on it. I sent him a message asking why he was trolling. He responded but I was afk, he said Pras in a few responses? was that code word I don't remember or something??

I've posted my thoughts on the store/sub. I think it's so wrong. I sent Brad an email yesterday to take down. I guess he disagree..
Salty is one of tyens handles so I assume it is him

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The forum idiots are probably scraping their bank accounts trying to throw everything they can at McQuaid in order to show they still support and trust him.
actually looks like a new person donated.. they really need to take that fucking shop down. This is a disgraceful.

Tauro

actually looks like a new person donated.. they really need to take that fucking shop down. This is a disgraceful.
That would be the right thing to do, instead of the shop just do a simple donate button. On the other hand, anybody pledging with the "financial situation" newspost on the frontpage should not complain if his money is lost...

iannis

Musty Nester
With nothing left to lose the pantheon bloggers have taken the nuclear DDOS option against their ancient rivals, the ReRolled "Piss in your cornflakes" establishment.

Ortega

Vyemm Raider
This was forum was incredibly pro-Pantheon. You guys were practically astroturfing for brad and getting into flamewars on mmo-champion and shit
This! I have no idea what you guys are smoking. I think there were like maybe ten people against Pantheon (or should I say for reality), and hundreds for Brad. It wasn't until the shitty kick starter that people started to see reality.

EDIT
Watching the Youtube video for a few minutes it has become obvious to me that Brad expects to be paid like a traditional employed developer yet have a chance at the success of a start up.... You really can't have it both ways. Would I personally love to start an IT consulting firm? Sure, but I also don't want to give up my consistent salary which is why I do shit on the side during my off time. I don't go off and beg for someone to give me a million dollars so I can build a business where I reap all the rewards and feel none of the failure.

iannis

Musty Nester
Draegan sold it to Brad for $160k

Every post in Rerolled will now cost $0.05. The proceeds will probably go to making Pantheon the game that we all deserve to play.

Tol_sl

shitlord
If there is one thing Pantheon gets right, it's old school EQ drama. This is good shit!
Brad raided the vault and then deleted the guild. This is the real 1999 experience.

This! I have no idea what you guys are smoking. I think there were like maybe ten people against Pantheon (or should I say for reality), and hundreds for Brad. It wasn't until the shitty kick starter that people started to see reality.
I think a lot of us were willing to give a second chance. I liked EQ and vanguard, and when he was posting here and on several other sites, I thought, "Cool, he's listening to advice and talking to the community. Lets see how it goes". Of course, the wait and see option panned out to "watch the trainwreck in slow motion", but damned if we didn't try to give him some constructive advice. I don't hold anything against him but the whole project was poorly managed, and most sane people yanked any potential donations mid-kickstarter.