Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Merlin_sl

shitlord
He's never had to start from the bottom. He went from unknown to "GAMING GOD". No in between. So honestly, maybe he really DIDN'T understand what a start up took. Brad is impulsive. He doesn't have anyone or anything telling him "wait". I live with an impulsive person. It took me years to get him to put on the brakes. It's exhausting. I still don't think his intentions were nefarious. He just needs a "brake system".
WTF? NO YOU DON'T! I'M NOT IMPULSIVE! THE FUCK!
smile.png

Frenzic

Lord Nagafen Raider
Brad just posted.

But the moderators and I met today and we had no choice. Someone spreading negative rumors, ignoring people trying to explain or answer 'questions', etc, is a problem. Here's the bottom line though: this site is for people who want to help make Pantheon a reality. It's not a popularity place. It's not a place to help find people to drive to another site. It's not about being a fanboy of me or anyone else.

It's about helping make Pantheon a reality. That's it. Help in anyway you can.

But if someone is not here to do that, this really isn't a place for them. I had to ban my first person today and I hope it's my last. You can read all of his posts and decide whether I made the right call, or the wrong call, or if I should have acted much sooner, or whatever.

But it's done.

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
Brad might have lost all control of his own life but atleast he still rules over his own digital hermit kingdom.

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
Vhalen: "He (brad) is a cancer to the project."

And Vhalen was the most chill guy on the team.

Frenzic

Lord Nagafen Raider
Didn't that dude donate a ridiculous amount of money? I hope he can convince paypal or whoever to refund it now that his apprenticeship has been terminated.
Funny you say that. In the chat Brad mentioned that someone did a paypal charge back of 3000 dollars but will not win.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Frenzic you're getting ripped on ze radio
frown.png

What exactly is his beef with you?

Frenzic

Lord Nagafen Raider
I think he doesn't like that you post here?

ReRolled slayed Pantheon
Well fuck him. He had the chance to go face to face with me and choose to run to his radio program. He's welcome to come at me anytime
smile.png

I hate it when people bash this site for shit we had nothing to do with.