Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
The Anatomy of a Patheonrotf forum post:

Aradune: "I think I'm going to sell the site and put all the Pantheon money into my new MMO themed dirtbikes."
Oberon: "You made the right call."
BlueEyedGator: "I'm sure there will be some who disagree but for the good of the community."
Nirrtix: "It had to be done... I agree it was a hard decision."
CanadinaXegony: "Totally agree. Thanks Brad."

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The Anatomy of a Patheonrotf forum post:

Aradune: "I think I'm going to sell the site and put all the Pantheon money into my new MMO themed dirtbikes."
Oberon: "You made the right call."
BlueEyedGator: "I'm sure there will be some who disagree but for the good of the community."
Nirrtix: "It had to be done... I agree it was a hard decision."
CanadinaXegony: "Totally agree. Thanks Brad."
lol

Xaxius

Lord Nagafen Raider
The only thing they are doing at this point is hurting the genre. My hope is that most people do not care about this any long and it will be forgotten. Honestly, I think it is primarily already to that point.
I think it's already reached that point. All that's left are irrelevant people talking about irrelevant forum drama surrounding an irrelevant game. The impact to the genre at this point is nonexistent.

imijj_sl

shitlord
This guy has been saying the exact same thing over and over again for like 3 or 4 hours now. I can't stop listening to it.

Groove

Trakanon Raider
Reminds me of a middle-tier manager coupled with the mesmerizing drone of l.ron hubbard.

What a character, running around in circles and repeating himself.... and LOVES himself :p

The slight lisp + tinge of Canadian accent (aboot?) is the icing on the cake..

iannis

Musty Nester
B4OkCvY.jpg

Leevonroy

Lord Nagafen Raider
I also what to know what this KTAM is. If it is internet radio does he realize how unimportant it is? Other than for the lolz.

someone get on the phone with E and make a reality tv show about this.

I think it's already reached that point. All that's left are irrelevant people talking about irrelevant forum drama surrounding an irrelevant game. The impact to the genre at this point is nonexistent.
Sadly, I think the legend of this will stick around for a while. I have no doubt the old-school MMO genre will be harmed by all of this. If Camelot Unchained does well and Shroud of the Avatar does well, then maybe they can mitigate the damage done here. Otherwise, it's going to be a while before another company tries something like this again
frown.png

BubbySoup

Golden Knight of the Realm
This is almost convincing me to get a twilight shift job, just so I can stay up all through the night here in the UK to listen to this shit.

Gecko_sl

shitlord
I have no doubt the old-school MMO genre will be harmed by all of this. If Camelot Unchained does well and Shroud of the Avatar does well, then maybe they can mitigate the damage done here. Otherwise, it's going to be a while before another company tries something like this again
frown.png
Shroud and CU both have strong leadership who are personally invested as much as the community. They both have good, balanced teams built around reaching deliverables.

You can't compare those games or future small startups to Brad wanting a Vanguard 2.0 with an open spout of money so he could hire a bunch of people to make a game, and bank a lot of cash in the process with zero personal investment.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
ReRolled are MMO-terrorists?! This isawesome!

Seriously, though, this turd of a game wouldn't have had even half the support on Kickstarter if it weren't for this forum. It's not our fault they shit the bed days into KS campaign.

Xaxius

Lord Nagafen Raider
Sadly, I think the legend of this will stick around for a while.
Just like Brad's legend of incompetence during the launch of the original EQ or during Vanguard's development? So what? This series of events can only help the "old-school MMO genre". The more we see of Brad, the more I subscribe to the idea that EverQuest wasn't successful because of him but in spite of him. The way I see it the real losers are those legendary bad developers that have hung around MMOs during the last decade. If these are the caliber of clowns that SOE let go of last year during that RIF, there might be hope for ol'ponytail yet.