Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Hey Frenzic - Send me the raw video footage and I'll make a demo video for you.

I got an Adobe Premiere Pro trial all ready to go!

Frenzic

Lord Nagafen Raider
Hey Frenzic - Send me the raw video footage and I'll make a demo video for you.

I got an Adobe Premiere Pro trial all ready to go!
Fraps, Premiere, Vegas and a ton of talent = My video
smile.png

Can't wait to show you the finished product.

LennyLenard_sl

shitlord
I want the raw video footage so I can make a video.

Unless someone knows how to pull a video from fabook
If you're running Firefox, you can get the add-on "DownloadHelper" (there's most likely other similar add-ons). Works on Facebook and Youtube and most other streaming video sites.

That said,hereis the only Pantheon video I could find posted from facebook, 1280x720, runtime = 6:22 in its downloaded MP4 format.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Fuck.It makes no difference that it was an accident or not. If they design the same way they did before, they could just as likely have more accidents instead of an over-designed, sterile piece of shit like WoW is.

What Brad did was amateur-hour bullshit, absolutely. But if I had the money, I'd put him in a creative role with a manager and tell him to make those same fucking so-called mistakes again.
Holy shit this guy's completely serious

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
If you're running Firefox, you can get the add-on "DownloadHelper" (there's most likely other similar add-ons). Works on Facebook and Youtube and most other streaming video sites.

That said,hereis the only Pantheon video I could find posted from facebook, 1280x720, runtime = 6:22 in its downloaded MP4 format.
Thanks Lenny!

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Fuck, this thread turned out great. Almost Sam Deathwalker great.

Beck, crawl back under whatever Rick you came from. You are not nearly jaded enough to survive this forum.

And fuck lore, I got WoW lore from playing Warcraft.

Now, back to reading page 172.

Dumar_sl

shitlord
People in strait jackets usually are.
I have money, but not angel money. I wouldn't be giving Brad anything. I'd hire him to design mistakes, absolutely.

What would've been the alternative? Outside of Camelot Unchained (and that's pvp), we'renevergetting a mmorpg now. I've stressed this before in this thread, and people don't seem to grasp the fact that we're going to be sitting here poking fun at whatever comes our way for the rest of our lives now - there won't BE any mmorpg released that we'd consider a mmorpg.

While poking fun at the flying shit is fun, I want a fucking game. I want an updated Ultima Online or EverQuest that provides depth and the longevity I've been craving since 2004. I don't want any more fucking parlor games. It still sickens me that now we'll never have that.

an accordion_sl

shitlord
I have money, but not angel money. I wouldn't be giving Brad anything. I'd hire him to design mistakes, absolutely.

What would've been the alternative? Outside of Camelot Unchained (and that's pvp), we'renevergetting a mmorpg now. I've stressed this before in this thread, and people don't seem to grasp the fact that we're going to be sitting here poking fun at whatever comes our way for the rest of our lives now - there won't BE any mmorpg released that we'd consider a mmorpg.

While poking fun at the flying shit is fun, I want a fucking game. I want an updated Ultima Online or EverQuest that provides depth and the longevity I've been craving since 2004. I don't want any more fucking parlor games. It's still fucking sickens me that we'll never get it now.
no, what you want is dumar from 1999 to experience a 3d mmorpg for the first time again