Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Carl_sl

shitlord
sooo, are we treating this thing like it might actually come out now?

EDIT: Pick me Brad Ill be CEO of your garage!

Oldbased

> Than U
v4inNXM.gif
That makes so much sense. I'll have to look about seeing price for those. So much more sanitary than sticking a plunger into shit and then trying to clean it up all the time.
We have 1 commode in our house that almost backs up from pissing in it. Have snaked it, plumbers have snaked it. Been waiting on a decent toilet from a remodel to replace it.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Those toilet seals can also be used like a "Plan B" pill after sex.

Oldbased

> Than U
Not the same one Melvin. I found that one on Amazon and it looks like a foot pump over a commode. The one in the first picture will actually work well due to the seal and compression, but not able to still find it.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Somebody did not shoot this horse in the head. Damn zombie horses keep rising from the grave.

In all seriousness, the part where he asks for money again just makes me wince. How can any one give this person money. At this point I would feel better serving my community and giving a homeless person on a street corner some spare change. I honestly think it would go to better use as that person would at least use it to purchase some beer.

Oldbased

> Than U
I won't lie, that pissed me off as well. He needs to regain trust, I think he fails to see that.
I always liked Brad up till the bullshit he pulled with this start up. I wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire now.

Melvin

Blackwing Lair Raider
Not the same one Melvin. I found that one on Amazon and it looks like a foot pump over a commode. The one in the first picture will actually work well due to the seal and compression, but not able to still find it.
Okay, I wasn't trying to give toilet unclogging advice or anything.
tongue.png
I had just seen that video on reddit a little while ago, and it fit with the "God damnit, not this shit again" theme of this tread.

Ceder_sl

shitlord
The facebook posted the same pic/asset before the first team left.

Laurene Wells (Sparkling) - Producer & Lore Master
Ron Wells (Tandarin) - Operations & IT Manager

Husband and wife religious nuts. Yeah that's gonna go over well.
http://www.linkedin.com/in/laurenewells

John Diasparra (Montreseur) - Associate Artist, World Builder,Composer
I guess his music playing between his twitch streaming stock unity asset stuff will be what they use.