Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Important enough? WTF? lol If your ego is blowing up from being involved with this mess... You make me feel awesome about my life =)

Frenzic

Lord Nagafen Raider
Important enough? WTF? lol If your ego is blowing up from being involved with this mess... You make me feel awesome about my life =)
I thought you'd get a kick out of that
smile.png

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'm waiting until a real dev shows up and tells Brad they are in but get rid of the forum crazies as part of the team. Because that's that's what's going to happen if Brad sees an opportunity to make a game with an established group. All the apprentice devs are placeholders.

Notch_sl

shitlord
Laurene Wells (Sparkling) ? Producer & Lore Master
Ron Wells (Tandarin) ? Operations & IT Manager

Husband and wife religious nuts. Yeah that's gonna go over well.
http://www.linkedin.com/in/laurenewells
Brad poached the crazy's dev team!

From her Linkedin:

Visions

August 2003 to Present

Team Members:Laurene Wells, Ron Wells, , Ross Leland, Brian McCoy, Jon Gladwill, Benjamin Moore,Branden Snowberger, Rivan Wells, Mark Dynna, And many many others!

Fuck, Visions has been in development since 2003. Now it's never going to be released =(

gogojira_sl

shitlord
Visions is now Pantheon. Brad is using Visions created zones to fill out the world. Pantheon is now a religious game.

Am I right, Frenzic?

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
If you guys only knew... Let's see if anyone can accurately guess what's been happening with the Pantheon project. If you guess close, I will send you a PM with my personal congratulations!
Brad is MIA and some of those lead mods are getting way too big of an ego and bossing the rest of pantheons gate around. Feelings are being hurt!

Also.. You are being threatened by them to not tell us(your family) what's going on...

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I say he got support from the mob with the stipulation that if he is unable to produce the game he has to run for the 2016 presidential elections.

Melvin

Blackwing Lair Raider
The original team is threatening to pursue legal actions (Judge Judy if possible, Maury as a fallback if JJ won't take the case) if the new team doesn't stop using the OG art/programming assets without paying licensing fees?

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Pantheon is BACK and it's BETTER THAN EVER!

Now we need YOUR HELP!

<[Donate]>

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Yeah, because that was Brad's decision. I'm pretty sure the whole "no paycheck" is why Silius isn't on the project.

Baghwan

Lord Nagafen Raider
The original team is threatening to pursue legal actions (Judge Judy if possible, Maury as a fallback if JJ won't take the case) if the new team doesn't stop using the OG art/programming assets without paying licensing fees?
Now that's a Kickstarter I could get behind.