Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Ceder_sl

shitlord
Cant brad claim that money went to the company instead of him?
1. Not when he admits it went to him, multiple times.

2. Not when the paypal being used for a time(or still may be) was in his name.

I brought a point up with one of the former devs when they were responding to folks about the whole fiasco a couple of months ago that if Brad took the money directly for himself from the paypal and didnt create evidence that he didn't payroll out a check to himself(afterall he claims incorporation) then it may further add to the mountain of evidence of misappropriation. They didnt really know though but gave indication they were just "given" money for their work and not in some incorporated official fashion.

I brought a point up with one of the former devs when they were responding to folks about the whole fiasco a couple of months ago that if Brad took the money directly for himself from the paypal and didnt create evidence that he didn't payroll out a check to himself(afterall he claims incorporation) then it may further add to the mountain of evidence of misappropriation. They didnt really know though but gave indication they were just "given" money for their work and not in some incorporated official fashion.

symbelmyne_sl

shitlord

Cedar, SOMEONE is going to pay taxes on the KS. Given money? as in 'Gift" were they not "employees" or "contractors" look playing around with a few thousand dollars here and there...IRS isnt going to give a shit, but when you start talking about 400k...well then you have bigger issues to worry about. I don't think any of these guys were that stupid. Did anyone ask if they received a check?

symbelmyne_sl

shitlord
rrr_img_70987.png

Company was formed 4/1/14 interesting...

Greyform

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Uhhhh, almost not at all. I mean, I'm a bit egocentric, I'll submit to that... But that's about the only thing in that post not based on assumption and minimal evidence.
except for the actual words you used, yeah he was running on empty.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Old news. He paid 375k for his home in 2005. Hardly a baller, and apparently also not a shotcaller either

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
That address is Brads? If so, its a gated community. Interesting that it was built in 2007 (Vanguard) and is assessed at 1.2m. Maybe he should tap some equity for some angel investing?
Well, it's kind of like with Garriot...the dude could fund SoA completely on his own if he wanted but there's no reason to do that if people will just throw money at you. Why risk your own personal assets on a startup (notoriously risky) if you can convince someone else to assume the risk? Or, heaven forbid, get people to DONATE money to you with few if any strings attached?

Letsinod

Lord Nagafen Raider
Old news. He paid 375k for his home in 2005. Hardly a baller, and apparently also not a shotcaller either
Not sure where your seeing that. The house was built in 2007. I did confirm that Brad and Rachel McQuaid live there. Looking at the house from Google Earth does not equate to 375k. Also looks he is part of some trust thing too. Interesting what you can find out about people on the net.

symbelmyne_sl

shitlord
Not sure where your seeing that. The house was built in 2007. I did confirm that Brad and Rachel McQuaid live there. Looking at the house from Google Earth does not equate to 375k. Also looks he is part of some trust thing too. Interesting what you can find out about people on the net.
having your home in a living trust is a good idea for some people.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
We already confirmed Brad lives in a mansion. House is huge.. No need to drag his personal info into it.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Well, it's kind of like with Garriot...the dude could fund SoA completely on his own if he wanted but there's no reason to do that if people will just throw money at you. Why risk your own personal assets on a startup (notoriously risky) if you can convince someone else to assume the risk? Or, heaven forbid, get people to DONATE money to you with few if any strings attached?
brad took the only money keeping his company afloat for personal use when he has assets totalling over a million dollars.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
your right that wasn't why i posted the PUBLICLY available business information. VRI filed their petition on 4/1/14 , it means something or doesnt.
Wise man say: 'those who register business on April fool's are sometimes fools themselves'