Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

This community may have been supportive in the beginning, but there was still plenty of skepticism early on. Not to mention a handful of folks who were never supportive because they had already fully understood what a clown Brad really was. Now of course everyone in this community realizes what an utter, abject huckster and fraud Brad has been exposed to be. When he goes for KS#2 or whatever crowdsourced fundraiser he scams up next no one here will support him.

FUPA chick and her a follicly challenged hubby ... check
Obsessed with EQ .... check
Trolling peeps with Facebook ...check
Scamming the interwebz for $$$$ ..... check

I think we are seeing an Echo of the Future,

rrr_img_78021.jpg

JonJon_sl

shitlord
Holy shit! I finally caught up with this thread. So much win in the last 30 pages! It's Tuesday, I should have been in LFR gearing up alts, but my time was spent howling at the Chewbacca race and the full frontal fanny that Jesus woman is rocking. Time well spent.

Bruman

Golden Squire
Am I seeing things wrong, or does her husband (RL inspiration for fuzzy troll btw) have no hair on the top of his head, and just this...like of hair that's growing right along the front and that's it?

Dude just shave that shit off. Rock the bald look.

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
Well.. is anything going on at Pantheon? We've been entertaining ourselves for a day or so now and i'm curious if the place is falling apart or is there still movie coming out with a bunch of improvements?

Sevens

Log Wizard
Well.. is anything going on at Pantheon? We've been entertaining ourselves for a day or so now and i'm curious if the place is falling apart or is there still movie coming out with a bunch of improvements?
Nope, forum is dead...use to be Me, Nirrtrix, Jason and a few other Oranges would keep the conversation going but Its pretty much dried up
except now they have Radash (the head world builder and part of the God Gang) posting on there. They seem to be acting like nothing at all is different.

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
While its fun watching the trainwreck continue, Nirrtix, I am not sure if you get where RR comes from on this whole project. We are all laughing it up now and pointing out the crazy, but it is important to understand that the MAJORITY of the forum were behind this project at the beginning. There were a few outspoken, sure, but overall we supported it. Pre-KS we ate up the Brad hype, we engaged him in conversation here and gave feeback on what we would like to see.

When the KS came around, on this very forum in the old thread convsersation with Brad, we gave advice on how to clean up the KS. Hell, some people offered to work on it for free (Draegan?). There were a ton of people who donated despite the shoddy initial KS launch, myself included. The hope started to fade when all of the solid advice seemed to fall on deaf ears and Brad went all "I am no KS expert" and vanish for weeks at a time.

I would say that overall RR support dropped after the 45k "advance" debacle. From there, it just got ugly and people started calling the project out for what it was. Brad disappeared from RR for good and from then on we were basically deemed troublemakers for the project. It's tens of thousands of posts to sort through, so I get where the anti-RR stance came from on the team, thinking we just wanted to watch it burn. That was never the case.

The thing that kills me in this whole fiasco is that this community gave a shit load of time and effort to try and get the train back on the track. We have a community of very talented people that tried to give this project a chance. One collossal fuckup after another from Brad and co got us as pissed off and fed up as we currently are. Everyone enjoys the LOLs now because it's vindicating to see we were right about our concerns and criticisms that eventually got this community shunned from the Pantheon team.

We did our part to try and avoid this shitstorm. After all, this community is pretty desperate for the next big MMO. It sure as fuck isn't Pantheon.

Shitload of reading if you are bored:
Rerolled<-- This one is important
Rerolled
Rerolled
After week 1 of the KS, the writing was on the wall to many people with common sense that there really wasn't anything of substance. It became even more apparent when the 'team' started doing interviews that they were making shit up as they go. For me I was always skeptical at first because anyone who says they've been working on something for a number of months (actually delay the launch of the KS to make it better) and then present what they presented is going to raise a ton of red flags. For me the 'straw' was the that AMA reddit interview that Brad did (the first one). You could tell there was no detail to pretty much anything he was saying, in fact there was some answers he was giving that directly seemed to contradict what the project was supposed to be (mini-map in the corner anyone?). Add in that whatever garbage they were churning out on the KS wasn't bringing any substantial new backers in.

As you say, shit was continuously pointed out to Brad on how they can correct/improve things and most of it fell on deaf ears.