Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
dafuq happened to this website today?

rrr_img_78186.png

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
Can you even imagine? lol Like Sparkling stumbles upon the thread, her eyes grow wide in terror and she starts screaming "Family meeting, FAMILY MEETING!!"

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
was working all day, actual working and no pretending. looks like i didnt miss much. shit, after fuzzy trolls is that as good as it gets? come on nirtix, gives us the real goods!

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
Yea the troll concept art was the best part imo

Also I just watched the first Kickstarter video...heheh. Brad says at around the 4:30 mark that "we don't answer to a higher power".

YOU ANSWER TO GOD NOW

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
Am I the only one who admires Brad? He literally stole at least $45,000 from a bunch of retards for doing probably literally less than an hour of actual work. I'd like to make $45,000 an hour for sitting on my ass and doing opiates.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
did you guys read nirtix's post on that? the money counter has always been broken. he is taking in much more than 45k. probably 145k at least.

Vhalen_sl

shitlord
I have to thank you all for helping me catch-up on the Pantheon news. I had no idea fuzzy trolls existed or what happened to Terminus as I recall it. Take care and don't forget to. Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
I have to thank you all for helping me catch-up on the Pantheon news. I had no idea fuzzy trolls existed or what happened to Terminus as I recall it. Take care and don't forget to. Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.
Vhalen. Please. One thing has been really bothering me since January. How much effort went into the kickstarter campaign? Why the delay in the Fall? Was it thrown together in a fucking weekend, last minute? Were any experts consulted, at all?

It was shockingly horrible.