shitlord
Haha this gif in the thread

h5P6RLS.gif

rmack_sl

shitlord

Reht

Molten Core Raider
Dizzie;864246 said:
Did he engage the EQ fans? I must have missed that?
Well he engaged the active players, he appeared to be involved during beta testing and seemed genuinely excited about being back at SOE on the EQ boards. While i am not sure whether or not he acting in any official capacity at the time, he did come and hang out in the zone while my guild was beta testing the Chelsith Reborn (i think it was chelsith reborn, could be wrong) raid for a bit.

rmack_sl

shitlord
Reht;864281 said:
Well he engaged the active players, he appeared to be involved during beta testing and seemed genuinely excited about being back at SOE on the EQ boards. While i am not sure whether or not he acting in any official capacity at the time, he did come and hang out in the zone while my guild was beta testing the Chelsith Reborn (i think it was chelsith reborn, could be wrong) raid for a bit.
Funny he had nothing at all to say to the VG community when he was doing the F2P convert. All they got was a Dev post about who he was and that hes back for the convert.

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
The "I'm sorry Brad, you were saying something..." is what got me

ATTN LURKERS: If you work at SOE, if you know Smed, for the love of christ direct him to these images.

delirium_sl

shitlord
rmack;864296 said:
Funny he had nothing at all to say to the VG community when he was doing the F2P convert. All they got was a Dev post about who he was and that hes back for the convert.
Exactly, the VG community was stoked at his return, and all he said was "Thanks for the welcome back." thats it. Never said another word on the VG boards, but he get back to EQ and hes all chatty cathy. Serious WTF if you ask me.

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
delirium;864323 said:
Exactly, the VG community was stoked at his return, and all he said was "Thanks for the welcome back." thats it. Never said another word on the VG boards, but he get back to EQ and hes all chatty cathy. Serious WTF if you ask me.
Bro you know someone went down to his cubicle, poked him with a stick and told him to go post on the forums, then Brad acted like he was doing everyone a favor in doing so. He got shitcanned while that thread was still active, look near the end of it where people are like "LOL That didn't last long"