Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
How are you turning a frozen pizza into a deep dish pizza by just adding cheese and meat? I don't think you know what a deep dish pizza is...
He partially thaws it, then crams the 12 inch pizza into an 8 inch pot. Then he pours a bunch of crap into the pot on top of it. Astro-fine-dining.

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
You know.. we have probably spent more time in Photoshop and whatever else has been used than they have actually doing original work in Unity. (Emphasis on original).

Maybe we would should start our own development team...

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
You know.. we have probably spent more time in Photoshop and whatever else has been used than they have actually doing original work in Unity. (Emphasis on original).

I would play a game where I need to complete a level before I get to see the next hilarious photoshop.

Seriously, this could be a thing. I'll design the platform levels, you get a team together to do hilarious photoshops. I can even create levels like a guy wearing a white cap running around who needs to spray a bunch of people (Which turns them from Green to white) within a certain time limit, and wondering what the level is about. Then we can say it turned out the player was from the CDC, the people you were spraying were all Liberian Ebola inflicted patients, the spray was Brad McQuaid's piss which cured them, and at the end you could design a sweet photoshop behind it. (The ultimate carrot - people will play to see the next hilarious photoshop at the end of any given level)

We could satire EVERYTHING this way. From Syria and ISIS, to Adrian Peterson.

Oh my God we need to do this.

rmack_sl

shitlord

Most of us would be embarrassed to try an pass off stock assets as our own creation. I don't know how that team can even get past doing that myself.

delirium_sl

shitlord
I would play a game where I need to complete a level before I get to see the next hilarious photoshop.

Seriously, this could be a thing. I'll design the platform levels, you get a team together to do hilarious photoshops. I can even create levels like a guy wearing a white cap running around who needs to spray a bunch of people (Which turns them from Green to white) within a certain time limit, and wondering what the level is about. Then we can say it turned out the player was from the CDC, the people you were spraying were all Liberian Ebola inflicted patients, the spray was Brad McQuaid's piss which cured them, and at the end you could design a sweet photoshop behind it. (The ultimate carrot - people will play to see the next hilarious photoshop at the end of any given level)

We could satire EVERYTHING this way. From Syria and ISIS, to Adrian Peterson.

Oh my God we need to do this.
Kickstarter this shit!

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
He partially thaws it, then crams the 12 inch pizza into an 8 inch pot. Then he pours a bunch of crap into the pot on top of it. Astro-fine-dining.
the frozen pizza is just a platform. my last 2 creations were me turning a generic frozen pizza into a calzone and then i made a stromboli. all i did was thaw the frozen pizza, add the appropriate ingredients fold/roll it and voila. the deep dish will be in a 10 inch cast iron skillet and the base will be bottom is meat toppings, cheese on top of that and then gravy/sauce on top of that with a sprinkle of parmesan and some garlic powder on top before i place in oven for 25ish minutes at 425. since i never tried to make one before i will be playing it by ear. will show the results. here are my past creations.

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
Visions: The Christian MMORPG you never knew you needed - Destructoid

rrr_img_78244.jpg

^ DAT FUCKING SHIRT ON THE LEFT

For many years, I have pondered my purpose on this small planet we call Earth. Now, by the grace of God, who loves me best of all His children, I know what I have been destined to do with my precious gift of life. I was put here as a prophet, as a spreader of the good word. I was put here to tell you about Visions, a Christian MMO that is in development right now and needs your help.

Visions is a "1st person 3D graphics MMORPG with a quest based and skill based gameplay in a persistent online world set in the 2nd century holy land." It's the ultimate Christian experience, and will innovate the world of computer games as we know it. Don't just take my word for it, even though I am basically like Jesus. Let's let the volunteer dev team tell you more:

By quest and skill based game we mean that the game mechanics are focused on interacting with the game world, and learning from a wide variety of skills for players to customize their character. Where most other online games have the play character kill a never ending hoard of enemies to gain experience and purchase levels from a trainer, Visions will have play characters learn their skills by completing quests, and then use their skills to improve their ability that skill. The skills they use the most will be the skills they are best at.

Doesn't it sound fantastic? Of course it f*cking does! Here's the rub though -- Very much like Heaven itself, you're only going to get into Visions if you pay vast sums of money. Visions needs over $58,000, pledged by fine folks such as yourselves, in order to get developed. So far, the team has raised a staggering $107. but they need your support. So please, pledge as much as you can.

I don't presume to speak for God (I prefer to think that they're God's words, just coming out of my mouth), but I will tell you this -- He will be very wroth with you and you will definitely go to Hell if you don't donate. Now for the love of Little Baby Jesus, go to this Web site and watch the video. It's a video that will change your life. Believe me.

Tags:#Also God#MMO#PC

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
They don't hand out communion at her church. They hand out pizza-zones like Chuk just posted.

delirium_sl

shitlord
LMAO this reminds me of the time when at a Catholic funeral, they did a whole mass and everything. When it came time for communion, my bros obese wife says "I'd go up there if they were handing out cheesesteaks."

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
in the middle east they mix the wafers and wine into this goopy purple pudding and people are spoon fed it by the priest

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
As someone who was raised Catholic, I always wished the communion was more hearty. Give me two and put some cheese in the middle or something.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Those actually look pretty good Chuk. I take it all back. Pantheon may be real after all.