Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I hope those potential angel investors are excited about Pantheon's ROI based on those fat 3 Patreon subs.

I wonder if the autistic manchild that tried to give Brad over $200k (before his accountant stopped him) is still trying to figure out ways to sneak Brad a few grand.

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player
New update on Brads facebook:

"HUGE Milestone completed today: Project Nexus: Build 3!. What does that mean? It's the build we needed/wanted that the team can run to login and start video capture footage for the November movie, as well as to test and provide feedback. I did a mock-interview with a friend who had never seen the game, introducing to him the game by showing him this build and discussing the game's goals and philosophy! While I was talking, I fought creatures, manipulated my inventory, explored, zoned to 5 different zones, etc. The build was SOLID. No crashes, no lag, no anomalies. This is the most complete, bug free, efficient, etc. build we have deployed EVER. We will start video footage capture tomorrow!"

Reht

Molten Core Raider
I've noticed Brad doesn't post a daily screenshot on Sunday
rrr_img_83296.jpg

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
New update on Brads facebook:

"HUGE Milestone completed today: Project Nexus: Build 3!. What does that mean? It's the build we needed/wanted that the team can run to login and start video capture footage for the November movie, as well as to test and provide feedback. I did a mock-interview with a friend who had never seen the game, introducing to him the game by showing him this build and discussing the game's goals and philosophy! While I was talking, I fought creatures, manipulated my inventory, explored, zoned to 5 different zones, etc. The build was SOLID. No crashes, no lag, no anomalies. This is the most complete, bug free, efficient, etc. build we have deployed EVER. We will start video footage capture tomorrow!"
Why do we care about seeing video footage of Pantheon when every Unity asset already has YouTube videos showing it off?

iannis

Musty Nester
I think we need a thread title change. Something about full on development mode, the game is happening, and is gonna rock
We have to pace ourselves. We can't put more work into this thread than brad puts into pantheon. That just makes pantheon look bad, and that has never been our intention.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
I just got Pantheon sponsored ad on facebook. Dont you have to pay money to facebook to get your product/page sponsored?