Parent Thread

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Just saw this. Might recreate it next year.

daily-morning-awesomeness-40-photos-14.jpg
sure, if you want an "actually you were an accident" cake on your next birthday.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
P2G6, not bad though. Humans lose a lot of fetuses, many more than we know. It’s a continuum. Had several missed abortions with the wife too. Helps a little knowing about the fysiology of it. But still hurts, hopes and dreams. No god involved afaik.

Gogo noodle jr the 3rd.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Awww, noo :( I’m so sorry for your loss, Noodle. How are you holding up? Is there anything we can do?

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I'm fine, I just pump and dump that shit. She's got someone growing in her. Weve discussed in the past that there is a certain amount of times she's willing to do this, but she hasn't shared that number.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
I'm fine, I just pump and dump that shit. She's got someone growing in her. Weve discussed in the past that there is a certain amount of times she's willing to do this, but she hasn't shared that number.

I'm glad you're fine. I worry about your wife. This shit is hard. Might be time to get the old snip snip.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Wife and I had a little scare last night.

We were literally in the climax of a sex session when we heard our kids voices and noise in the hallway just outside our door. This was at midnight and there was some dirty adult talk that will not be repeated here, so don;t even ask Izo. We were 1000% sure that we scarred our kids for life. After a quick discussion it was obvious I had to be the one to go talk to them as they are both boys. Turns out these little fuckers had no clue, they were up late sneaking video games and were finally going to be, one of them decided to open the door to their bedroom and argument ensued over the door opening and then it was slammed shut. Bullet dodged, must triple check that the kids are asleep in the future, lesson fucking learned.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
This is a curious thing for me. Did none of you ever hear your parents having sex? I'm certain our kids have heard it. We don't hide it, nor are we embarrassed by it. Sex is a healthy part of a marriage, and my kids know that. They have since they were fairly young. If they're sneaking around and end up hearing their parents having sex, that's on them.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
This is a curious thing for me. Did none of you ever hear your parents having sex? I'm certain our kids have heard it. We don't hide it, nor are we embarrassed by it. Sex is a healthy part of a marriage, and my kids know that. They have since they were fairly young. If they're sneaking around and end up hearing their parents having sex, that's on them.
Sex is one thing, Dirty Talk/Role Play is another. If it was just making "love" it wouldn't be as big of a deal. However, this wasn't a love making session this was a healthy consenting adult fuck session.

Also my kids are so innocent they have no fucking clue how or what sex is, it is not like it was for me growing up in the 70s & 80s with my Dad's stack of Playboys next to the Toilet in a one Bathroom House.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Wife and I had a little scare last night.

We were literally in the climax of a sex session when we heard our kids voices and noise in the hallway just outside our door. This was at midnight and there was some dirty adult talk that will not be repeated here, so don;t even ask Izo. We were 1000% sure that we scarred our kids for life. After a quick discussion it was obvious I had to be the one to go talk to them as they are both boys. Turns out these little fuckers had no clue, they were up late sneaking video games and were finally going to be, one of them decided to open the door to their bedroom and argument ensued over the door opening and then it was slammed shut. Bullet dodged, must triple check that the kids are asleep in the future, lesson fucking learned.

whenever I hear the words "dirty talk" I think this reddit post

1589926213043.png

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Never heard my parents ever have sex although I'm sure I witnessed the seduction before it a few times. My stepdad and mom though... Well my bedroom was under theirs. I slept with headphones a lot