<Gold Donor>
"Stay away from my meat"
1640769814295.png

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
So today was my daughter's 10th birthday. We had a nice smaller party where she had a sleep over with her best friend. Then towards the end of the night, I decided to make it fun by letting them market my face up. They seemed to enjoy themselves.

The cake was a quick throw together. We saw these gorgeous cakes a local basket was creating, but he quoted me a little over $350 for an 8" round cake.
So hear favorite game is Kingdom Hearts, and I found a collection of metal game statues for $20. Then I asked work about the cake, and they charged me $13 for a 19x13 marble cake. They wrote pin it, and we decorated it with the statues. It worked out perfectly.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
For those of you with young kids, this wordle game is pretty good. My 7yo loves it. Here’s one that you don’t have to sign up to the New York Times to play. It tracks your progress day to day so just refresh your phone every day. Good way to build their vocabulary.

Wordle - A daily word game

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
For those of you with young kids, this wordle game is pretty good. My 7yo loves it. Here’s one that you don’t have to sign up to the New York Times to play. It tracks your progress day to day so just refresh your phone every day. Good way to build their vocabulary.

Wordle - A daily word game
This is the OG wordle and is still free even though NYT bought it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
They aren't unfortunately :( but Im sure copycats will spring up if they haven't already.
They have already. Any viral game like that gets copied pretty quick. That’s why I was thinking that was a copycat, I had read there were a bunch out there already and that one wasn’t stamped with NYT yet.

• 1Like

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
My daughter is 15 and pretty sure she is just the laziest person ever. She will not do anything unless told even things like shower, it has been a battle since she was old enough to shower on her own. I do not understand, high school is hard enough with good hygiene. I figured by now she would get it, its not like we haven't told her all the reasons why you need to shower. Should I just say fuck it and let her go to school stinky?

Only child, has pretty much everything she could want and I am sure we are fucking this up. Cut her some slack with the Covid stay at home thing and now things are so out of hand she is failing all but 1 class. She does the work just doesn't turn it in, and when she does it is so late they give her half credit at best. Wife and I have done everything we can think of, I am ready to say fuck it let her fail but the wife thinks we should just keep on her every day until she wakes up. Could just be a low moment but I am just so tired. I am open to any ideas or just feed back of any kind.

• 1Thoughts & Prayers

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
My daughter is 15 and pretty sure she is just the laziest person ever. She will not do anything unless told even things like shower, it has been a battle since she was old enough to shower on her own. I do not understand, high school is hard enough with good hygiene. I figured by now she would get it, its not like we haven't told her all the reasons why you need to shower. Should I just say fuck it and let her go to school stinky?

Only child, has pretty much everything she could want and I am sure we are fucking this up. Cut her some slack with the Covid stay at home thing and now things are so out of hand she is failing all but 1 class. She does the work just doesn't turn it in, and when she does it is so late they give her half credit at best. Wife and I have done everything we can think of, I am ready to say fuck it let her fail but the wife thinks we should just keep on her every day until she wakes up. Could just be a low moment but I am just so tired. I am open to any ideas or just feed back of any kind.
Does she get any kind of punishment for the bad grades? I’d start escalating that to show her you’re serious. Taking things away, etc.