Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Yeah uh we will see what some aerobics does and go from there

I'm very averse to plastic surgery

Last edited:

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
So we are done after 2 little monsters, both boys.

Whats the best suggestion on getting the Mrs taken care of after that? Pregnancy 1 had some left over skin stuff that is masked by the belly going back up with pregnancy 2, but that's gonna come back with a vengeance after this one.

Diet and exercise I'd wager doesn't deal with the left over hangin skin.

Is the only way to get a tummy tuck and laser scar removal?

Well, eating well, exercising, and being healthy in general will help.

But the other thing you could do is man the fuck up, realise that her body looks like that because she loves you, she brought beautiful kids into the world, and make her feel beautiful in every way you can. She doesn't need fixing. Her body is as it should be after having children. Don't encourage her to go for surgery if you want her to have any self esteem ever again.

Sorry, that is what I think about that. But you do you.

• 5Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I mean if my shit was hangin, I'd try to figure out a fix. But like I said, very averse.

Volto!

Lord Nagafen Raider
Getting all the extra skin removed is usually a trade off between extra skin or a scar that spans hip to hip, depending on the skill of the plastic surgeon and how one’s body naturally scars and heals.

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Child is of age to get rid of toys, many of which were my childhood toys

What do you keep for your future grandchildren?

Definitely Legos

Warcraft action figure?
Trypticon?
Playskool Ultrasaurus?

Screenshot_20230621-100624_Google.jpg

1% chance I'll sell
48% I'll give it away to Goodwill
51% I'll toss it

unless I keep it like nostalgia trophy until children make children

what are your relatable stories?

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>

Definitely Legos

Warcraft action figure?
Trypticon?
Playskool Ultrasaurus?

View attachment 478994
1% chance I'll sell
51% I'll toss it

If it’s a small amount of stuff just throw it all in a tote and toss it in storage. If it’s a lot…whittle it down. Definitely don’t ever get rid of Legos. Expensive and timeless.

• 1Like

Gurgeh

Silver Baronet of the Realm
If it’s a small amount of stuff just throw it all in a tote and toss it in storage. If it’s a lot…whittle it down. Definitely don’t ever get rid of Legos. Expensive and timeless.
Well my Legos which I inherited from my older siblings, so mid 70's aren't in great shape. A lot don't fit that well anymore.

Also neither of my girls play a lot with them. I'll see how it goes with the boy.

• 1Like

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

Definitely Legos

Warcraft action figure?
Trypticon?
Playskool Ultrasaurus?

View attachment 478994
1% chance I'll sell
51% I'll toss it

Damn if you got some cool toys don’t toss I want for my son lol. Anyone got joes, Turtles etc I’ll buy too lol.

• 1Worf

Arative

Vyemm Raider
I gave my son all my Legos that I had as a kid. Those things a expensive now.

Those are the only toys I kept as a kid. Gave away my transformers to a cousin who destroyed them. All the starwars stuff got broken.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
I've had a couple kids move out on the permanent scale recently. I'm both fucking gutted, and so very proud. Off they go, and our family is changed forever.

sheesh. I'm old. My kids are getting old. That's both great, and scary as hell.

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Captain Suave

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.
I've had a couple kids move out on the permanent scale recently. I'm both fucking gutted, and so very proud. Off they go, and our family is changed forever.

sheesh. I'm old. My kids are getting old. That's both great, and scary as hell.

I just read an article that passed my gut check saying that, on average, by the time your kids are 12 you'll have spent 75% of the time with them that you ever will, and by 18 it's 90%.

I'm not trying to rub it in for you, lurk, but rather highlight that those of us with kids at home should make it count while we can.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
I just read an article that passed my gut check saying that, on average, by the time your kids are 12 you'll have spent 75% of the time with them that you ever will, and by 18 it's 90%.

I'm not trying to rub it in for you, lurk, but rather highlight that those of us with kids at home should make it count while we can.

You're highlighting my point in some way. I've spent so much time with them, now that's pretty much over. Hard pill to swallow.

• 1Solidarity

Nester

Vyemm Raider

I really appreciate these comments as i raise my 3 and 4 year old. - Taking nothing for granted and trying to be in the moment as much as possible.

Someone said to me recently (or did i read it here?) "some day soon, they will ask you to play with them, and it will be for the last time"

• 2Like

KDow

Blackwing Lair Raider
I really appreciate these comments as i raise my 3 and 4 year old. - Taking nothing for granted and trying to be in the moment as much as possible.

Someone said to me recently (or did i read it here?) "some day soon, they will ask you to play with them, and it will be for the last time"

The one that always got me was "There will be a day you'll pick your kid up and hold them, put them down, and never pick them up again. It may happen without you even realizing it."

Its similar to: "There was a day your group of friends from the neighborhood growing up went home for dinner and it was the last time."

• 1Like

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Well there’s going to be a last time to every single thing in your life, nothing lasts forever. Not much use dwelling on those things, just try to enjoy and participate in your kids life as much as you can.

• 2Like